Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2005 12:00:15 AM EDT
If they have talent then i am 100% eligible for a Grammy or an Oscar.

Keanu Reeves has the same confused WTF look on his face 24/7 and Axl with his screeching voice??? Ugh. I would rather listen to Cinderella for a week straight... OK No I wouldnt ... they are another NO TALENT band.

So who else disgusts you in the music or acting genre??

I am interested.

Also did you know that STEWARDESS is the longest word you can type just using your left hand?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:02:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Whoa dude!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:04:43 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Whoa dude!

What? what did I say? I am just venting... and overtired.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:06:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Whoa dude!!!

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:10:18 AM EDT
[#4]
"Woahhhhhhh Sweet tights of mieeeeine"

Link Posted: 3/12/2005 12:15:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I guess thats why he sang so high.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:26:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Tagged for secret wormhole location to 1989
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:31:32 AM EDT
[#7]
Shit G n' R rocks
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:34:58 AM EDT
[#8]
If you are actually following or even concerned with the grammys or the oscars, there may be a simple solution here....tune out. I used to get annoyed about no talent musician being heralded....I used to get pissed off that idiot actors made millions and me with an engineering degree couldnt even pay off my credit cards...then I just realized that its all fake...the entertainment industry is all BS...just another consumer product that I dont need. YMMV, but my personal mental health vastly improved once I eliminated TV and pop-culture from my daily life.

In direct response....axl rose is nothing special...dont know how he ever made it. The matrix kid is another lucky in the right place at the right time...and he probably paid his dues in other ways, if you know what I mean.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:36:58 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Also did you know that STEWARDESS is the longest word you can type just using your left hand?

ewww.  Clean your keyboard.  
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:42:16 AM EDT
[#10]
without Axl there would have been no GNR.....

and why you picking on him?

Pick on Metallica for being no-talent assclowns....
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 1:47:05 AM EDT
[#11]
I like Axl's G&R stuff of old!

He sucks now though!
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 2:10:49 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

He sucks now though!

I loved G&R's music, the original stuff anyway
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:03:48 AM EDT
[#13]
Stewardesses .....even longer.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:08:13 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Keanu Reeves has the same confused WTF look on his face 24/7 and Axl with his screeching voice??? Ugh. I would rather listen to Cinderella for a week straight... OK No I wouldnt ... they are another NO TALENT band.

I am interested.

Google?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:26:27 AM EDT
[#15]
I thought stewardesses was the longest word.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:45:56 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I am interested.

Google?

And while the right hand was not available?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 3:54:59 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

why? I just heard a live version of one of his songs and it was just bad..... juuuuuuust bad.

As far a Metallica goes... I liked them up until the point where they started whining (Lars mostly) and when they lost Jason Newsted as a bass player.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:02:23 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He sucks now though!

I loved G&R's music, the original stuff anyway

When I hear the beginning of "Welcome to the Jungle", I have this urge to blow the shit out of something.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:04:09 PM EDT
[#19]
Axl...burnout....who?
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:05:43 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

When I hear the beginning of "Welcome to the Jungle", I have this urge to blow the shit out of something.

So do I.  Mainly my radio.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:05:53 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

why? I just heard a live version of one of his songs and it was just bad..... juuuuuuust bad.

As far a Metallica goes... I liked them up until the point where they started whining (Lars mostly) and when they lost Jason Newsted as a bass player.

I liked Metallica up unti the point they decided to make drums sound like carboard boxes and bury guitar tone under mountains of gimmicky effects.

Am I Evil is one of my favorite tunes, even if they didn't write it. Great sound and you can't help but throw your fist in the air. It's hard to believe the band that performed THAT wrote St Anger
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:12:55 PM EDT
[#22]
G'N'R Kicks ASS
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 4:25:29 PM EDT
[#23]
I'm showing my age by throwing Randy Rhodes and Eddie in the ring as the baddest axe dudes ever...
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:29:50 PM EDT
[#24]
In real life AXL is a HUGE Asshole
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 6:43:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Early GnR was and excellent band.  Forget about Axl's personality and judge them by the music.  They got a little stale near the end, though.

You want a few bands that really blow dead bears?

Bon Jovi
Poison
Motley Crue
Kiss
Kip Winger

These guys couldn't write a song if you stuck a tape recording of it up their collective asses.

Oh, yeah.  I'm convinced Keanu Reeves is an alien, because of his total lack of human affect.  He couldn't act his way out of a phone booth if you gave him 100 pounds of dynamite, a match, and told him to pretend he was a bomb.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:11:56 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Because GNR > Mequeerica.

everyone has bad live versions of songs.  you wont find one artist that hasnt done a bad song live.
Link Posted: 3/12/2005 7:14:43 PM EDT
[#27]
"bla bla no talent"

Where's your movie and album?
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:38:21 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
"bla bla no talent"

Where's your movie and album?

Are you under the mistaken impression that people who make movies and albums have talent?  Hmmmm?  
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:42:05 AM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
If you are actually following or even concerned with the grammys or the oscars, there may be a simple solution here....tune out. I used to get annoyed about no talent musician being heralded....I used to get pissed off that idiot actors made millions and me with an engineering degree couldnt even pay off my credit cards...then I just realized that its all fake...the entertainment industry is all BS...just another consumer product that I dont need. YMMV, but my personal mental health vastly improved once I eliminated TV and pop-culture from my daily life.

In direct response....axl rose is nothing special...dont know how he ever made it. The matrix kid is another lucky in the right place at the right time...and he probably paid his dues in other ways, if you know what I mean.

I nominate this for common sense post of the day.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 6:55:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Just like most ground-breaking. first albums, "Guns" was great.  Everything else after sucked.
AXL's a pompus jackass.  Glad to see the remanding Guns members are doing well with Velvet Revolver (with another jackass lead singer!)
Keanu who?
headbang.gif
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:24:50 AM EDT
[#31]
I loved the early G n' R stuff. Nevermind that Axl is a prick.

I don't like Velvet Revolver, though. Everytime I see Weiland, I just want to feed him. Dude, stay off the crack. The guys in VR might as well sit and masturbate at each other's musical abilities since they're so full of themselves.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:29:00 AM EDT
[#32]
Kirk Hammet can fuckin play a decent guitar.

Jason was good, but Trujillo can play as well as Cliff Ever did.

Lars... that guy is just a damn nut case.

Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

I am interested.

Actually I can type STEWARDESSES with my left hand, but then again, I have an exceptional left hand.  Mere mortal left hands can only type STEWARDESS.
Link Posted: 3/13/2005 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#34]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top