Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2011 1:53:36 PM EDT
Last year, someone here posted about how Bin Laden was living in a nice place in Pakistan. Basically, sounded similar to story we are getting. Poster said that someone he knew was in the know about the topic. Some sort of mil intel.

Anyhow, I normally just ignore this sort of thing but there was something about that story that had a ring of truth to it.

Anyone remember that?
Anyone here who posted it?

I am pretty sure it was posted here at ARFCOM GD.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:54:46 PM EDT
[#1]
People have been saying for years that he was in Pakistan or somewhere similar. As for a specific claim made here, with any accuracy based on recent events, I do not know.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought he was in Iran
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:55:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Where's Deej?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 1:57:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Archive search for Abbottabad
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:00:48 PM EDT
[#5]
I figured he was in Dearborn, MI
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:00:56 PM EDT
[#6]
There was no mention of a specific community but he definitely was noted to be living in a populated area.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:11:21 PM EDT
[#7]

Oh you won't be hearing from that person again and I am betting you won't be able to find the old thread either.

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:12:17 PM EDT
[#8]
that guy is busy collecting his 25M

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:14:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:15:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Last year, someone here posted about how Bin Laden was living in a nice place in Pakistan. Basically, sounded similar to story we are getting. Poster said that someone he knew was in the know about the topic. Some sort of mil intel.

Anyhow, I normally just ignore this sort of thing but there was something about that story that had a ring of truth to it.

Anyone remember that?

That thread was posted years ago...

Back under your other screenname.

D'OH

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:15:57 PM EDT
[#11]
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:16:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone remember that?

Oh snap!
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:16:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
People have been saying for years that he was in Pakistan or somewhere similar. As for a specific claim made here, with any accuracy based on recent events, I do not know.

Idiots on the local news keep complaining that we'd been lead to believe he was in a cave.

There were a lot of experts claiming he was in Pakistan.
I'm not shocked they found him there.

I wonder what we're going to end up giving Pakistan.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:20:35 PM EDT
[#14]
Stop. Hammer Time.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:22:09 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Anyone remember that?

BinLadens courier had and ar15.com troll account?
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:23:40 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

I wonder what we're going to end up giving Pakistan.

How about a bill for trash removal?

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Anyone remember that?

ooopsy, Your account is soon to get the Osama treatment!!!

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:25:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone remember that?

BOOM!  Head shot.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:29:15 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Anyone remember that?

BinLadens courier had and ar15.com troll account?

im sure that guy stuck out like  a sore thumb at the terrorist convention with his Colt Patrolman.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:32:10 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

BOOM!  Head shot.

or not, he's still "online"

Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:32:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Hahah. Funny, guys.

Someone posted about this last fall here. I remember the post for some reason.

Someone else must remember it.
Link Posted: 5/2/2011 2:33:16 PM EDT
[#22]
You seem ... familiar.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top