Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 8/1/2001 3:55:37 PM EST
Who makes an upper that requires no buffer tube besides Oly and ZM? AdTechArms
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 4:29:35 PM EST
AD I saw your posts and I can't think of anyone else. There is a thing called a pistol buffer that is about 4" of buffer tube with about half the spring nested in the hollow, unused rear portion of the bolt carrier. I don't know if I dreamed this now or read it some place that it isn't compatible with full length barrels. I posted over in Build It Yourself asking if anyone else heard of this and haven't gotten a reply yet. If I don't hear some thing soon I'm going to proceed.
Link Posted: 8/1/2001 4:39:25 PM EST
Top Top