Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/24/2002 4:55:31 AM EDT
I know I was...  I totally suspected single serial killer type (any race, but probably white) who chose a new method of killing.

Black muslims?  Damn!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:06:01 AM EDT
[#1]
So much for the 'Vietnam sniper' [rolleyes] theory
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:07:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Not me....I predicted "Domestic Islamic Terrorist". Read my posts.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:07:05 AM EDT
[#3]
i'm just glad it wasn't mcuzi.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:07:27 AM EDT
[#4]
My theory was al-qaeda jihadist, proably an arab on a visa.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:11:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Wrong?  Pardon me for saying this, but what moron could think that htis was anything but a muslim...after 9/11 that is?

Sure, if all you do is listen and beleive the talking heads and the police experts, you would have thought it was a angry white guy, but come on people, we were attacked and 2000+ of our citizens killed by this religion of peace, you would have to be a complete idiot to think that they would stop at the world trade centers.

Start thinking for yourself, it isn't hard.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:14:49 AM EDT
[#6]
i guess you i cant say it enough, so here i go again:

[b]fuck islam and fuck moslems![/b]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:15:27 AM EDT
[#7]
at first, i suspected a wacko on the loose. i posted the story of mr. dillon, ohio's serial sniper, by means of comparison.

but, as the facts started adding up, terrorists/islamists started to become my theory as to who was behind the murders.

i am glad they caught these two morons. i am also relieved it was not a white militia nut or such doing the deeds.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:19:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Isn't it obvious that there are probably many of our [u]own[/u] citizens out there who have sympathy with the goals of Al Qaeda, whether they belong to some sleeper cell, or not?

It will be the death of 10,000 cuts for this nation [u]unless[/u] these folks are either eliminated or discouraged from seeking to continue the [i][b]Jihad[/b][/i] against the Great Satan!

Osama Bin Laden is prolly giggling wherever his miserable carcass might be this morning.

Eric The(Serious)Hun[>]:)]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:22:25 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Wrong?  Pardon me for saying this, but what moron could think that htis was anything but a muslim...after 9/11 that is?

Sure, if all you do is listen and beleive the talking heads and the police experts, you would have thought it was a angry white guy, but come on people, we were attacked and 2000+ of our citizens killed by this religion of peace, you would have to be a complete idiot to think that they would stop at the world trade centers.

View Quote

If you thought it could never be a cracked white guy (ah la Ohio sniper), you are the one with your head in the sand.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:22:47 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep! but I'm still mighty glad they didn't arrest some white boy in camos....
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:23:30 AM EDT
[#11]
Muslim sympathizer from day one.

[b][blue]NAKED[/blue][/b]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:24:44 AM EDT
[#12]
They're already talking "Gun show" on the rifle. Let's see where it came from. Hopefully stolen...
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:39:16 AM EDT
[#13]
I'll admit that I thought that the sniper(s) was/were (s)white male(s) fitting the serial killer profile.

As far as Hielo is concerned, it is a pretty bold statement to claim that people were "stupid" if they didn't believe that this was part of an organized islamic plan from the start.

So far, although he's been identified as a muslim, there is no proof that he's part of a bigger, national or region wide organizational stucture.

Individual extremists, of every religous flavor, are a dime a dozen.
(Tim McVeigh - Christian, Son of Sam - Jewish, Mohammad - Muslim)

If it is shown that Mohammad was part of a larger plan, then Hielo, you deserve a pat on the back and a "way to go" from all of us. [rolleyes]

I just wish I'd have gotten to him before that motorist at the I-70 reststop.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:40:26 AM EDT
[#14]
I'm still not sure that I was wrong. These guys acted alone. Doesn't appear to be organized terrorism. Because he is a Muslim does not mean that any of this was driven by that. Was the $10M a fore thought or after thought? Was the fundage going to go to fund other terrorists or just provide a retirement for the two perps? Was he acting as a Muslim, or an ex-military anti government Timothy McVeigh type? I don't think you can criticize people for making their opinions from what they heard on the news, because that is all YOU know. Just about every theory has been discussed on the news...  terrorist, serial killer, spree killer, ransom taker, anti-gov't freak...  whatever... Angry white males will still be the target of the aftermath. Firearms training will be a bad thing. It's far from over.  
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:44:28 AM EDT
[#15]
Check my post's, I still stand by it. Terrorist related and we have only seen the tip of the iceberg.

Where I was wrong it's not a middle eastern person.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:49:07 AM EDT
[#16]
You know every Al-Qaeda in America has been watching and thinking "Yeah, we could do that!  Cheap and easy!"

All hell will break loose when they all do it in concert nationwide.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:55:01 AM EDT
[#17]
The only thing I was wrong about to this point was the African American portition of his profile.
I figured his partner would have been at least 21 year old though not 17 just because of the gun purchasing abilities.
I believed he was either middle eastern or a sypathizer for them.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:55:04 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

Yep! but I'm still mighty glad they didn't arrest some white boy in camos....
View Quote

I am not sure about that....You think John Lindh is the only one?.....Think again.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 5:56:39 AM EDT
[#19]
IT -is- far from over. The liberal spin doctors are in full court press.

News agencies are conveniently dropping the "Mohammed" and using John Williams.

They continue to press the gun show issue, trying to determine if that is where the weapon was obtained.

We don't know what type of weapon is in that car. (if any) It may just be an AR15.

It is far from over.

--LS
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:05:51 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
IT -is- far from over. The liberal spin doctors are in full court press.

News agencies are conveniently dropping the "Mohammed" and using John Williams.

They continue to press the gun show issue, trying to determine if that is where the weapon was obtained.

We don't know what type of weapon is in that car. (if any) It may just be an AR15.

It is far from over.

--LS
View Quote

Fuck Muppets.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:17:58 AM EDT
[#21]
Guys, I don't believe this fellow has been convicted by a jury of his peers yet (not that they would let him have a jury of his peers).  I think it's too soon to say "he da one" isn't it?
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:34:00 AM EDT
[#22]
[B]marvl
 10/24/2002 10:17:58 AM

Guys, I don't believe this fellow has been convicted by a jury of his peers yet (not that they would let him have a jury of his peers). I think it's too soon to say "he da one" isn't it? [/B]

I doubt a jury of his "peers" would convict him.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:39:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Excuse me? I'm not familiar with that term.

Are you referring to the media?

--LS
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 6:40:57 AM EDT
[#24]
This arrest probably blows my theory to bits.

I was pretty sure the sniper was Eleanor Widmer, a San Diego area food critic and La Jolla socialite who was fired a couple of years ago from her talk show on KPBS radio.

[peep]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 7:11:09 AM EDT
[#25]
Im not wrong yet, and nobody else here is wrong yet either. I still stand by the belief that this was a professional job, a soldier following orders in FLUENT English.

The military can provide the government with all sorts of whack-job patsys for any detail.

Im not quite convinced (yet) that these guys are the one they are looking for.

IF they are the ones, then they SHOULD have been caught a LONG time ago, because this was the worst handling of a criminal investigation I have ever witnessed. Who was more stupid, these guys or "Moose & friends"?
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 7:15:16 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Im not wrong yet, and nobody else here is wrong yet either. I still stand by the belief that this was a professional job, a soldier following orders in FLUENT English.

The military can provide the government with all sorts of whack-job patsys for any detail.
View Quote

Let me get this straight...you are ACTUALLY saying you believe this was a government operation?
You ACTUALLY believe that?
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 7:25:08 AM EDT
[#27]
Our politicians most noteably under Clinton have allowed unchecked immigration and have taken wads of middle east islamic oil and drug cash for years..
Mosques and Islamic centers (for recruitment) are going up by the thousands in communties were there are relatively few muslims...why?
imo these are base camps awaiting the [strike]troops[/strike]faithfull
There are some strange cults among our indigenous african variety muslims recruited from prisons (and now thanks to muslim chaplins ) even in our military..
They are supported and have been for quite some time by the American left...Hollywood, the Televison media...the ACLU and all the liberal anti conservative anti Christian groups...
Gun confiscation from the conservatives being one of their primary goals..
and now we know why...to deliver up sheep to the slaughter..to destroy all that was ever right with America...
The family and conservative values..
and interesting waco pro muslim cult
with some prominent black members and supporters - Wesley Snipes the actor and his brother supported by Jesse the J and Al
(that aint my coke) Sharpton
This is from the brain of Calypso Louie who swears he was taken up by an alien craft and met Muhhamed ..... Meet The Nuwaubians
[url]http://home.uchicago.edu/~ryancook/un-nwtxt.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 7:31:22 AM EDT
[#28]
For now, but I reserve the right to change my opinion at any time =)

Are you ALL watching things unfold by the minute and believing EVERYTHING you see?

What is the OUTCOME of this case? Do you REALLY think these guys thought they were going to get MONEY to stop shooting? I MIGHT think that a person acting alone MIGHT believe that he could pull it off, but two retards like this? No way, they would have been caught 2 weeks ago. ESPECIALLY if they were already in contact with the tip-line.

Only two scenarios here so far...

1. They are patsys for a cover-up.
-OR-
2. They are so retarded that they were going to try and CLAIM to be the sniper and blackmail the government for MONEY to stop shooting.

So far, the only true projected outcome of this case is STRICTER GUN LAWS. Do you think these morons wanted stricter gun laws? I don't.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 7:50:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Well, Devil's Advocate, let me know if you do change your mind...until then I am of the opinion that you're a crackpot.  I reserve the right to change my mind later of course...
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 7:50:41 AM EDT
[#30]
The whole thing sounds like a fishing expedition to me. Some of the connections are really hard to make. They seem so remotely related. I'll believe these guys are the ones when I see the court case.
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 8:05:17 AM EDT
[#31]
I was right, I said it was 2 man team, one worse shot than the other, and some sort of sympathy act. NOI is a bomb waiting to go off!
Link Posted: 10/24/2002 8:07:08 AM EDT
[#32]
I was right, I said it was 2 man team, one worse shot than the other, and some sort of sympathy act. NOI is a bomb waiting to go off!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top