Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 7:33:40 PM EDT
Anybody see footage of a couple different white guys, civilians it looked like, carrying AR's and wearing protective vests?

One was hoofing it down a flooded street in a hurry, the other looked a lot like he was standing guard, in waist deep water, in what might have been the middle of an intersection.

They were the only two people I've seen in all this coverage who looked like they had their shit together - except of course for the fact they were still THERE ...

Although, on that note ... I suppose, when you're talking about a million people, there are BOUND to be a few who for SOME reason couldn't leave. Or for good reason chose not to. It's a million people and shit really does happen.

Anyway I wonder who those guys were, and I hope they're all right!
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:05:30 PM EDT
[#1]
I saw pics of these guys. Can't tell you where, 'cause I looked at dozens of sites today.

They were ID'd as cops.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top