Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2002 11:39:56 PM EDT
There are 55 Users and 3628 Guests browsing the boards. (3683 Total Users)

Don't know what time it is where you're at, but it's, like, 2:30 in the morning here. Have the Australians had second thoughts about gun control or what? Jeez, I must not be the only bored person still awake.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 11:40:56 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm up late 12:30 doing a lab report, but taking a little break right now
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 11:45:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm just accross the river from ya' bro. I'm just bored as hell......got nothin' to do tommorrow.
Link Posted: 5/29/2002 11:50:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Where ya at, schv? I'm in Quincy, along with Grin & Anti. Goin' down to lend a hand at Nebo tomorrow. Are you gonna show?
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 12:08:20 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Where ya at, schv?
View Quote

I live about 30 miles South of St. Louis.

I'm in Quincy, along with Grin & Anti. Goin' down to lend a hand at Nebo tomorrow. Are you gonna show?
View Quote

Unfortunately, No. I have already been to New Orleans this year, and am planning on going to St. John later this year. My budget can't swing the BRC!! If this one turns out cool, I'm sure they'll have one next year, and hopefully I can attend it.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 12:10:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Sunlight scares me.
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 12:25:21 AM EDT
[#6]
Actually it is probably mostly people in Illinois who have just recently heard about ar15.com and the BRC, I know that if I was in the area and heard about it I would check it out.

Damnit, every time I type "BRC" I want to go more and more...I wonder if my parents would notice if our truck was missing for a few days...[}:D]
Link Posted: 5/30/2002 12:26:47 AM EDT
[#7]
come to me, children of the night

[dracula]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top