Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 11
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:47:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I think the best thing we whites can do is address the problems faced by urban blacks.  The violence they subject themselves to is way worse than what was perpetuated against this incident.  Rather than pointing fingers at who caused the problem, the problem of violence needs to be addressed.  It is very difficult for black urban youths to escape a life of violence and prison.  Our tax dollars would be better spent on creating resources that influence the families, provide facilities for the children, protection from themselves as much as possible and an investment in the future.  It would be way cheaper than what we spend in police, courts and prisons but it will take at least a generation to see fruit.
View Quote

The liberals will see to it that anything effective will not happen.  They want to virtue signal, and line the pockets of their politicians and cronies.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:47:25 PM EDT
[#2]
CoC #1 - ec
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:48:31 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:48:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:49:07 PM EDT
[#5]
Good luck finding the father..
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:50:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I think the best thing we whites can do is address the problems faced by urban blacks.  The violence they subject themselves to is way worse than what was perpetuated against this incident.  Rather than pointing fingers at who caused the problem, the problem of violence needs to be addressed.  It is very difficult for black urban youths to escape a life of violence and prison.  Our tax dollars would be better spent on creating resources that influence the families, provide facilities for the children, protection from themselves as much as possible and an investment in the future.  It would be way cheaper than what we spend in police, courts and prisons but it will take at least a generation to see fruit.
View Quote

we can all sit around holding hands and singing kumbaya?

I'll carry and keep my distance.  

anything a government agency tries to do will just make it worse.  tax dollars spent is tax dollars wasted.  change my mind.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The Haitian uprising was horribly insanely violent. However… when you fill a large miserable island with 99% imported culturally-primitive slaves and then work them to death under shitty conditions, it’s a risky endeavor. Those Caribbean sugar islands were pure hell and the plantation owners were riding a risky line to get rich for sure.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haitian genocide of 1804

Every white man, woman and child in the country systematically slaughtered.

A blip on the radar of history, one that would probably be forgotten if they didn't build statues to the perpetrator in Haiti. Would be like if Germany built statues of Adolf and Goebbels and celebrated them as heroes

But that'sdifferent.gif

The Haitian uprising was horribly insanely violent. However… when you fill a large miserable island with 99% imported culturally-primitive slaves and then work them to death under shitty conditions, it’s a risky endeavor. Those Caribbean sugar islands were pure hell and the plantation owners were riding a risky line to get rich for sure.

LOL the stated goal was revenge, yet they even killed the people who helped and supported them, because they were white.

a good reminder
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:54:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

anything a government agency tries to do will just make it worse.  tax dollars spent is tax dollars wasted.  change my mind.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Please, you got holding hands and singing Kumbaya from what I said?  That mentality is part of the problem.  Yes we should have excellent situational awareness but our tax dollars are "invested" annually into protecting us from a disturbed group of people.  I am arguing that some of it should be spent addressing the problem.  If what you're doing isn't working, do something different.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:55:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

I've seen enough of your posts to know you're a smart, sensible lady.

But this post doesn't seem to give any weight to personal accountability or responsibility.

It is also not the job of whitey to fix the lives faced by urban blacks. And if it were, the first step would be a lesson on personal accountability and responsibility, not hand outs.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:56:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Stocking racial tensions... Democrat's America.  
View Quote

Stocking or stoking?
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:57:38 PM EDT
[#11]
Looks like homicide with a possible hate crime add-on.

The reason the Left wants to disarm law-abiding gun owners is so they can't protect themselves.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:58:17 PM EDT
[#12]
No conscience, no remorse. Be mindful of your surroundings and avoid areas with unfavorable conditions. This is very sad, but predictable.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 2:59:06 PM EDT
[#13]
Wow.  Tough to even watch.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:00:09 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Please, you got holding hands and singing Kumbaya from what I said?  That mentality is part of the problem.  Yes we should have excellent situational awareness but our tax dollars are "invested" annually into protecting us from a disturbed group of people.  I am arguing that some of it should be spent addressing the problem.  If what you're doing isn't working, do something different.
View Quote

there are overlapping overlaid redundant taxpayer funded attempts to "address the problem" all over the place for the last 50 years.  

it was getting better until barry got elected then all hell broke loose.  

started when Holder killed the prosecution of the thugs who were standing outside polling places holding clubs, etc, open and shut felony prosecutions, and they shut it down because "whitey been hurting us all dose years ago".

more dollars will not fix the problem.  even if rational adults get back in charge and stay in charge for decades the problem is here and won't go away for at least a generation.  they will breed and their spawn will behave just like they do.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:00:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Dang OP - you really need to edit the first post and put a warning.
That was horrifying to watch.
View Quote

Sadly this is more common than you'd think.

This is the Dumocrats America,  better get used to it .
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:00:35 PM EDT
[#16]
Dang, that's sad.  My father lives near there, could've been his neighborhood for all I know.  And my brother  went to that HS.  Not the worst part of the city, but definitely not the best.  So glad I was out of the house when my parents moved there!
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:01:26 PM EDT
[#17]
You can bet they'll go easy if they even charge her. An arrest is probably likely, but  proper hard time won't be.

It is unfortunate that people are so vilified for armed self defense against an unarmed person. Hands and feet kill. All the time. Yet shoot someone trying to bash your head in, and you'll likely be charged in most places.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:03:31 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Wow
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Video  ^^

Wow

Too bad some of those white persons weren't armed.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:04:46 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Shhhh it’s racial now. It’s definitely not her being there and fighting on her own accord, alongside of other people who aren’t her race.

If anything this fight was equal opportunity, lefts and rights unless she thought she had some sort of privilege.
View Quote

You live in a World of "Make-Believe"
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:05:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

No amount of money will ever fix this, money doesn't change DNA.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:06:25 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
What a remarkably beautiful culture!
View Quote

Day wuz kings 'n shit ya no
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:08:46 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Sorry guys. It was brutal, but it looked like one on one mutual fight. If she got gang stomped you all would have a better point.
View Quote

What happened before that?   Maybe the murderer just finished the killing of the white girl once the white girl had already been beat near unconscious.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:09:07 PM EDT
[#23]
This is the left's idea of "democracy."
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:10:11 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol.  Of course.

Those trillions already spent would have been better used to fund the invention of time travel.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:10:28 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good intentions have fucked them up. I don’t know if it was deliberate. Want to help? Make all of the dependent based government programs be tied to the grades and police records their kids have. Shit can SSDI and let the families take care of them.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:11:23 PM EDT
[#26]
You do not need a gun or knife in that type of situation, you just need to be ready and willing to deploy a quick handful of these. Do it fast and they will back off and run away.

Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:11:50 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep, I think that ship has sailed.  I am no longer ok with my personal time and/or resources being wasted on fixing a culture that is so bent on self destruction.   Like Palestinians…. They are tought from birth to hate a certain demographic and blame their problems on everyone else.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:12:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Homeschool, those who cant/ wont mock us.

Leaving America when I retire, will be insulted by those who cant/ wont.

There is no fixing our debt.

There is no fixing where we are headed.

Protect, insulate, leave.

View Quote
Some of us have already figured this out.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:14:34 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Sorry guys. It was brutal, but it looked like one on one mutual fight. If she got gang stomped you all would have a better point.
View Quote

Definitely. I was in a fight and after the dude was unconscious I shot him in the face. Fortunately there was video so when the DA saw the asshole take a swing at me after I hit him the first time, I was obviously in the clear.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:15:09 PM EDT
[#30]
Murder but at most probation.
Hazelwood East is a shitshow in the middle of a black democratic stronghold.
Fuck everything to do with St Louis.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:16:40 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Murder but at most probation.
Hazelwood East is a shitshow in the middle of a black democratic stronghold.
Fuck everything to do with St Louis.
View Quote

The only lifeforms I care about in St. Louis are the animals in the zoo.

The rest of that shithole could burn for all I care.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:17:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Cleanse STL with hell fire.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:17:50 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Xenophobia is an evolutionary adaptation. It keeps you alive. It's no coincidence that the same people who want to eradicate us try to con us into believing it is a sin.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
If her parents were racists they wouldn't have let her be with that group of people, and she would still be alive.

Xenophobia is an evolutionary adaptation. It keeps you alive. It's no coincidence that the same people who want to eradicate us try to con us into believing it is a sin.

These same people ignore reality on many issues.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:17:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Edit:  Can't forget about the fish at the aquarium either.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:20:11 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Video  ^^
View Quote

Basically it will look like what Haiti is going through right now.  Only the armed and strong will survive.  

kwg
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:22:14 PM EDT
[#36]
That was painful to watch…damn.

ETA:  Violent fucking animals are no doubt laughing about it now.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:22:31 PM EDT
[#37]
You have to send your kids to public school or they will be awkward and socially retarded.

Remember when people used to mock homeschoolers?  Nobody is mocking them now days.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:23:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Typical.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:24:28 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

lol.  Of course.

Those trillions already spent would have been better used to fund the invention of time travel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

lol.  Of course.

Those trillions have been spent already.  it was called The Great Society and LBJ's war on Poverty.  How many more trillions do we have to spend to get better results ???

kwg
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:24:45 PM EDT
[#40]
The black girl's dad is gonna be pissed at her.....
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:27:06 PM EDT
[#41]
Is there a longer clip that shows the start of the fight?
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:27:40 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Obama caused a lot of the hate against white people.
View Quote

He certainly set us back several decades for sure.  Almost like certain entities NEED racial strife.  I'm not convinced he wasn't trying to kick off something like Manson wanted to do.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:29:26 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
That wasn’t just a black on white fight. A whole bunch of people were fighting including black on black, but that girl with the black skirt repeatedly slamming her head into the pavement is going to jail for murder, for sure.
View Quote

Maybe juvie hall for a few weeks then house arrest
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:29:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

I notice a trend in these attacks by blacks on whites that they take lethal shots at kicking the head and now slamming the head on the pavement.     The USA has not taken my advice on how we can help the black community and this is what you get.

We need to end ALL welfare for bastard kids.  Kids need two parents...a biological woman and man.
View Quote

And therein lies the problem.  Superficial secondary characteristics such as eye color, hair color, skin color do not dictate behavior—its culture, family , and social development.   LBJ’s great society set up black Americans to failure by creating a system where family and the values of family were degraded.  The left inundated young black Americans with nihilism and anger and no accountability and as such we see 13 percent of the population committing 60 percent of violent crimes.  Not because their race is inherently violent but because the culture as a whole promotes and forgives antisocial behaviors
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:33:43 PM EDT
[#45]
Should be executed
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:35:43 PM EDT
[#46]
Definitely best to be known as the crazy, hateful white man with all the gunz.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:37:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I've seen enough of your posts to know you're a smart, sensible lady.

But this post doesn't seem to give any weight to personal accountability or responsibility.

It is also not the job of whitey to fix the lives faced by urban blacks. And if it were, the first step would be a lesson on personal accountability and responsibility, not hand outs.
View Quote

Well said and tactful...
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:44:04 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
What we have here,........
Her seizure was caused by being brutally head slammed into the road...Full outright MURDER!  F'n pieces of shit.
View Quote

Quoted:

Are the IQs involved here so low that they don't connect smashing someone's skull into the pavement with death?
View Quote

Quoted:
View Quote

Not once in my 52 years, have I ever repeatedly slammed
someone's head on a very hard surface after I beat them in a fight.

Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:51:30 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

He certainly set us back several decades for sure.  Almost like certain entities NEED racial strife.  I'm not convinced he wasn't trying to kick off something like Manson wanted to do.
View Quote

I’ve basically decided that the uniparty is trying to foment a civil war. In the beginning of the 2016 election cycle it became clear to me that Hillary was going to be the Democrats nominee, after the primaries started, it became clear that the Republicans were going to nominate jeb. I wondered why the 2 political parties would choose the person that the other side hates the most. There is no good reason. Now I suspect the over prosecution of the J6 folks, the absurd cases and judgments against Trump are intended to elicit a negative response.
Link Posted: 3/10/2024 3:51:43 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote

We say the same thing about the whole state of Illinois.
Save the booner bucks,let the rest burn.
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top