Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/20/2001 8:52:31 AM EST
What brand? I need a complete upper for $400 or under. I would prefer something not chromelined. I am selling my 16" A3 upper (complete for $325) and my ARMS #38 super extended mount ($125 with rifle, $175 seperate), because I really want a full size rifle, but I don't know which brand to buy. I was thinking RRA, but I haven't heard much about them. james rifleer1@military.com
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 9:04:11 AM EST
Give Don at SABLE CO. a call at (309)496-9456 or check www.sableco.com He can hook you up with RRA uppers for just about your price range and make sure you tell him I sent you.....[beer]
Link Posted: 4/20/2001 9:12:14 AM EST
I would go with brand of your lower as your resale value would be higher than a mix brand.
Top Top