Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/22/2002 6:38:26 AM EDT
It suddenly dawned on me this morning that I have not seen Geraldo Rivera on Fox News in several weeks; nor have I heard him mentioned.

Have they fired him (heh, heh)? I know that I emailed Fox a letter of complaint back when he was in the Middle East, about the fact of his really terrible and biased reporting.  Somehow I don't think I was the only one who did.

Anybody know what happened???
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 6:43:41 AM EDT
[#1]
saw him the other day, anchoring a segment. sorry to have to tell you that.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 7:10:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn---just have to keep complaining I guess.  You know, it's not his politics I object to, tho I don't agree to most of what he believes.  It's the fact that he's a lousy reporter.  He makes up "facts", throws his own political slant on what should be straight factual stuff, and makes himself the center of his appearances, when the focus should be on the story.  Oh well, at least Fox seems to have cut way back on his work load.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:35:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Too bad he made it out of Afghanistan.

That Paki dude should have taken him instead of Pearl.  The Paki's can also take:

- Maury Povich/Connie ChOng
- Rosie ODonut
- Oprah Fatphrey
- Jerry Springer
- Tommy Grande ( From Cheaters )
- Dan Blather
- Tom Brokejaw

Just to name a few.
Link Posted: 6/22/2002 5:36:45 PM EDT
[#4]
He must have said something wrong and got hisself dissapeared. It's a conspiracy.

Link Posted: 6/22/2002 7:29:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Just noticed Fox's lineup for tomorrow, Sunday, and he apparently has just one show, on the least watched day of the week.  So it does look like Fox is trying to keep him on the shelf as much as possible.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top