Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 7:15:49 PM EDT
i am wondering,  will they let some in to keep the calm?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:24:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Though I'm sure that there are very few (if any) drug users in the Astrodome, but on the slim chance that IF there are any, they will find excellent shopping in the area of South Main just south of the astrodome, unless it has changed drastically in the last few years since I lived there.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:26:38 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Though I'm sure that there are very few (if any) drug users in the Astrodome, but on the slim chance that IF there are any, they will find excellent shopping in the area of South Main just south of the astrodome, unless it has changed drastically in the last few years since I lived there.

What exactly makes you think there aren't any drug users in a stadium half full of gangbangers/welfare recipiants/murderers/rapists....

Speed
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:27:52 PM EDT
[#3]
heard someone on the radio (perhaps Ahole mayor) saying they needed something to "take the edge off their jones"

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:29:16 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What exactly makes you think there aren't any drug users in a stadium half full of gangbangers/welfare recipiants/murderers/rapists....

Speed

No junkie is going to go into a controlled environment like that, simply because they wouldn't be able to score.

G
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:30:42 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
heard someone on the radio (perhaps Ahole mayor) saying they needed something to "take the edge off their jones"

Godamn Bush is denying us our rights and not giving us our crack!

Rape:  GB
Murder:  GB
Asset Realocation/Alternative Welfare:  GB
Sobriety:  GB

I don't believe I'm a racist, but why should I care about them?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speed

No junkie is going to go into a controlled environment like that, simply because they wouldn't be able to score.

G

So what you are saying then is the Junkies are the looters?
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:01:23 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speed

G

I woud bet alot of the cracked out masses are the looters....if anyone here has ever had contact w/ a crack head
it's not a stretch to say if ALL the crack heads are without a re-up....
ALL the crack heads are goin nutty
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 8:02:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Just go to the hookers and blow relief trailers.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:21:51 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Speed

G

No, but I suppose you could infer that from my comment, but no it was not what I meant.

G
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:31:06 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Just go to the hookers and blow relief trailers.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top