Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/4/2002 10:28:41 AM EDT
My wife and I got married back in May and well between house construction, her starting a new job and a bunch of other stuff, we haven't had time to print out our wedding pictures.  

What is a good place we can get all our pictures printed(at a reasonable cost)?  They'll all fit on one CD, got bunches of them though.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:44:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Do yo uhave drug stores called Rite-Aid down there? The RiteAid in my area does a pretty good job of pinting digital pics.
HTH
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 10:44:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe that Costco now does digital photo printing.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 12:05:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Look for a place that actually "prints" your pictures.  I go to a place that uses an LCD projector to print the picture on actual photopaper, which is then developed normally.  Looks great!
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 12:07:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 1:02:04 PM EDT
[#5]
http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/us/en/un/WF02/18972-236251-64340.html

Check these photo printers out.  I got one for Chrsitmas last year (it is not shown on this web site.  Mine prints only 5x7 pictures).  They print very good quality pictures.  You can print the photos from your hard drive or from the camera's memory stick/card/etc.  It surprised me exactly how well the pictures turned out.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 2:06:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Wally World and Target do it around here.  Wally World does it through Kodak and Fuji both.  I would guess their quality is as good as anywhere else.  Karl.
Link Posted: 12/4/2002 2:12:57 PM EDT
[#7]
My dad had some done the other day at walmart.. looked pretty good too!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top