Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 12:50:47 PM EDT
Dont see a lot from either of these two......especially Joe Leiberman, who apparently had his account locked and posts deleted from teh mainstream press...no one even mentions him anymore.

Funny how big name people get forgotten so quickly as soon as the news stops broadcasting thier faces every few seconds.

Heres a poll question...

Since everyone is debating if Arnold should be allowed to run in 08....and being that he is pretty much a RINO anyway.....If 08 were Leiberman vs Arnold....who would you pick?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 1:05:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Arnold is teh suck

.50 cal ban? come on dude ship his muscle ridden ass back to austria and give McCain the governorship of the PRK, his wanna-be Republican ass would feel right at home.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:38:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I get the impression Leiberman ain’t to impressed with Kerry and he really don’t want to be heavily associated with the Kerry campaign.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 2:49:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Why does this arnold thing keep coming up.
It'll be a sad day when we ammend the constitution to allow a movie star to become president.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:00:31 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It'll be a sad day when we ammend the constitution to allow a movie star to become president.

Amen. America will survive Arnold not becomming president. It may not survive Kerry becomming president, but it will survive Arnold not becomming president.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 3:55:35 PM EDT
[#5]
I may not agree with some of Sen. Lieberman's positions, but I feel he's an honest man, possibly more so than Gov. Schwarzenneger.  At least he'll let you know where he stands - probably his "shortcoming" in the politicalwhore world.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:06:55 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Dont see a lot from either of these two......especially Joe Leiberman, who apparently had his account locked and posts deleted from teh mainstream press...no one even mentions him anymore.

Funny how big name people get forgotten so quickly as soon as the news stops broadcasting thier faces every few seconds.

Heres a poll question...

Since everyone is debating if Arnold should be allowed to run in 08....and being that he is pretty much a RINO anyway.....If 08 were Leiberman vs Arnold....who would you pick?

[rant-on] I will do everything in my power to prevent modification to the US Const. that would allow foreign borns to be elected as President. I will take to the fucking streets if need be...[rant-off]

I am serious though...no fucking way
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:13:37 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Ronald Reagan?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:30:35 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ronald Reagan?

Are you suggesting we ammend the constitution to allow the deceased to run?
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ronald Reagan?

[Back to the Future] Ronald Reagan?  The actor?  I suppose Jane Wyman is the First Lady! [/Back to the Future]

Couldn't anyway, two terms only.  Each time I see this come up I think about that movie Demolition Man
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 4:54:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ronald Reagan?

[Back to the Future] Ronald Reagan?  The actor?  I suppose Jane Wyman is the First Lady! [/Back to the Future]

Couldn't anyway, two terms only.  Each time I see this come up I think about that movie Demolition Man

As long as we are ammending the constitution...
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:26:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Leiberman is too old and does not fit in with the the "style-over-substance" front the Dems are fascinated with putting forward.

Dean is insane. Probably in a padded room by now?

We will probably have to deal with Hitler...I mean Hillary...running in '08.

Scott

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:46:41 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ronald Reagan?

Didn't have to amend the Constitution for Reagan to take office.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 6:01:07 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ronald Reagan?

Reagan was a movie star.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 2:46:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ronald Reagan?

Reagan was a movie star.

No kidding? Wow, learns something new everyday.
Did we ammend the constitution to allow him to become president?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top