Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/6/2008 1:42:49 PM EDT
I ask this because in the following video she makes comments that actually surprised me...

I know she is an over acting drama queen but damn this was funny to me...

video title: Thick-Necked Jock Bullies Teen, Gets Knifed by Girl

9min video...girl stabbed friends attacker...

look at it around 8:20 on the video

Link Posted: 1/6/2008 2:08:12 PM EDT
[#1]
From the video it appears that she is all about people carying weapons to defend themselfs.
Link Posted: 1/6/2008 2:11:55 PM EDT
[#2]
I recall the Judge once telling a father that he should destroy his son's BB gun because they were dangerous.
Link Posted: 1/6/2008 2:15:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Good for Judge Judy.

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Link Posted: 1/6/2008 2:18:28 PM EDT
[#4]
IIRC she's a Clinton supporter FWIW
Link Posted: 1/6/2008 2:33:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Seems the 18yo understood that he was a bully and brought everything on himself.  Too bad his dumbshit, my baby aint hurt no one mother didnt seem to get it.
Link Posted: 1/6/2008 2:34:11 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I recall the Judge once telling a father that he should destroy his son's BB gun because they were dangerous.

I am going to look for that

Quoted:
IIRC she's a Clinton supporter FWIW

now from what I have read in the last 20 mintes sounds like she supports RUDY...
Link Posted: 1/6/2008 2:49:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Anti-gun...just watched a clip were she gets on both the plantiff and the defendant for having BB guns in the homes.....calls them idiots.....

so I guess she is for self defense with a knife but not a gun....
Link Posted: 1/6/2008 3:16:46 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

You have Judge Judy in Australia?

No wonder the world hates us.
Link Posted: 1/6/2008 3:19:25 PM EDT
[#9]
The most important question is.....WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT THAT STUPID BITCH THINKS ?!?!?!
Link Posted: 1/6/2008 5:09:42 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The most important question is.....WHO GIVES A SHIT WHAT THAT STUPID BITCH THINKS ?!?!?!

+1

Why is it no one on her show has told her to go fuck herself?????    
Link Posted: 1/6/2008 5:16:03 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Yup. Judge Judy, Rosie O'Donut, etc..

Who gives a flying fuck what an entertainer thinks about the RTKBA?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top