Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2007 11:43:44 AM EDT
Looking for a tapeswitch like the lasers and flashlights use to actuate.

Any idea where I can find one?

www.tapeswitch.com has some, but none that looked right.

Thanks for the help

Onyx
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 11:47:45 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Looking for a tapeswitch like the lasers and flashlights use to actuate.

Any idea where I can find one?

www.tapeswitch.com has some, but none that looked right.

Thanks for the help

Onyx

What kind of light?

If it is a surefire, pentagon, or something like an M3, BrighFlashlights can hook you up. He is one of the industry partners you can find in the industry forums:

www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=2&f=142

I have done lots of business with him. He has always done very well by me...
Link Posted: 1/1/2007 11:53:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Just a small little project on my own.  The optics on my weapon has a light collector that does not work well at dusk.

I made a unit with a LED that drops some light into the collector and makes it very usable at dusk, but need a grip / tape switch so that it's one when you have a proper grip on the weapon, not something that you have to flip a on/off switch.  Just need a 2 wire tapeswitch that will close the circuit when you are holding the grip.

Thanks for the help, I will ask the reference you gave me if he has something I can use.

Onyx
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top