Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2005 10:25:36 PM EDT
My friend wants an upright one to put in his RV. Anybody know where I can get one?
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:28:47 PM EDT
[#1]
Cabela's sells one that's made for vehicles. It comes in two pieces; 1 that bolts to the floor for the stock, and another that bolts to the dash or whatever to hold the barrel. IIRC, it comes in both a single, and a 2-gun model.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:35:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to make one for my jeep. Got it in my head
just gotta build the damn thing.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:37:25 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I'm going to make one for my jeep. Got it in my head
just gotta build the damn thing.

When you do, share it with us.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 10:56:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Find one out of an old police cruiser.  You can mount it and install a switch under the seat or the dash that will release/open the upper locked part with the push of a button.  My BIL got one out of an old sheriffs car (he works for the sheriffs dept) and I mounted it in my jeep.  Works great.  Simple 12 volt connection.
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 11:02:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I plan too. Looks pretty easy in my head. doesn't always work out that way though.
I'm going to make a rack for the reciever hitch first. I'm not going to pay $200.00
for something I can make for $30.00. I've only had the jeep for a couple weeks BTW.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:19:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Maybe Sagrtra51 can make you one, IM him.

AB
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:21:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Maybe Sagrtra51 can make you one, IM him.

AB

I saw that one coming.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top