Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/27/2002 6:01:07 AM EDT
OK supervisors turn off your computer, or overt your eyes for a moment.

For those of you on patrol, where are your favorite coffee spots, report writing spots or just a place to get out of the car and stretch your legs.

The Hampton Inn hotels have been real good to us. They let us use their computer rooms for report writing (my local RT. now), the bathrooms are real clean, and the coffee is fresh.
The managers are always glad to see us, and our cars out front too.

How about your neck of the woods.

OK supervisors you can come back now.

TroDog    
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 2:53:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Dunn Brothers or Starbuck's (Yukon blend is what I have now).  Starbuck's as a rule has the most Caffein FYI!

Ryan
[url]www.bluelinegear.com[/url]
Link Posted: 4/10/2002 11:31:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Our favorite place to hang out is called Gas n Shop . It is a small convience store and it is given to designator on the radio of 1900 because that is the numbers in it's address
Link Posted: 4/11/2002 7:27:06 AM EDT
[#3]
1)  I don't drink coffee

2)  I've got so many hiding holes to do reports or catch up on paperwork that there are too many too list.
Link Posted: 4/12/2002 10:36:51 AM EDT
[#4]
COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE COFFEE

As jadams stated, too many hidey holes to name
but there is one particular favorite that really
stands out in my mind.  You pull up into this
certain building and park on the basketball court.  You got four walls and ceiling over your head.  The only thing you will find in there at night is police cars.  It is a great hidey hole.
As far as coffee is concerned, Starbucks is it.  Won't hang out there but sure will stop and get a cup of joe.
A local haunt for us, hpd and constables is a major intersection store.  About three am, you can find a number of us there.  Clean, decent coffee, lively conversations and only cops in there at that time of the morning.
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 1:41:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Coffee spots?? All over my uniform 'cause every time I try to have a cup my radio goes off for another callup [;)]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 2:12:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/13/2002 4:37:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Tim Horton's!  I wish.  They're only everywhere in Canada!
The only thing we have open all night is Denny's, except for a few gas stations.  Sometimes its Denny's, lots of times its make some coffee at the office, and grab a spot to sit for a little.

dp
Link Posted: 4/14/2002 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 4/15/2002 9:14:57 PM EDT
[#9]
I know they've built some in the Columbus Ohio area, often in a split building with new Wendy's locations.  (Wendy's is based out of Columbus)  I'm not holding my breath to see them show up in Western Colorado though!  I'll continue to dream

dp
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 9:41:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 4/16/2002 10:12:32 AM EDT
[#11]
[img]www.ar15.com/members/albums/ChrisLe%2Fdonutland%2Ejpg[/img]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 3:33:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Hampton Inn extemds the same here in NJ.

I always favored the Sunoco Express or Exxon Mini-Mart. I always put on a fresh pot though...

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 3:34:28 PM EDT
[#13]
Hampton Inn extends the same here in NJ.

I always favored the Sunoco Express or Exxon Mini-Mart. I always put on a fresh pot though...

Now I'm stuck in an office so the fun times are over...
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 3:45:16 PM EDT
[#14]
Do any of you boys happen to know a good place to catch criminals?
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:03:47 PM EDT
[#15]
Yes, we all do.  This is a topic about coffee spots.  We exchange info about coffee spots in the coffee spot topic, and catching criminals in the criminal catching topics. [;)]

Oh!  Granny's at Atlantic and Wardlow...Assuming it's still there.  Been a while, you know.
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 4:31:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top