Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/23/2005 8:46:26 PM EDT
So I am sitting here at the comp reading ARfcom and I hear a strange little coughing noise from downstairs.  Don't think anything of it as both of my kids cough a fair bit (inherited . . .).

Then I hear my daughter coming up the stairs and she falss a little and cry out just a bit . . . one of the cats bit her on the leg!  Strange thing for the cat to do . . . as it walks through the room with a really disgusted look on its face.  Then I notice my daughter smells like VOMIT as she climbs into my lap!!!!!  The cat was CHASING my daughter up the stairs, apparently, to get her cleaned up.

When I asked her if she had thrown up she claimed to have done it YESTERDAY and not told anyone . . . which could be true because it was only JUST after midnight.

Puked all over her bed and the floor . . . I sent her downstairs to change and she made it as far as the toilet to unload again.

I HATE cleaning up puke.  So my wife tells me she is feeling nauseous as well . . . so I tell her to go away before she contributes to the mess.

Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:01:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Never a good time to get sick, but it was real nice of my boys to break their aarm or leg while I was on business trips.  Didn't inconvenience me at all.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:03:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Never?
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:03:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

When is the best time for your child to get sick?  

My kid? NEVER!
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:04:23 PM EDT
[#4]
best time?

sometime after the little shitweasles move out
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:05:05 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm not a parent, but I would say when they are at school, or grandma and grandpa's house.
Link Posted: 12/23/2005 9:06:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Don't you guys know anything???

It must be at MIDNIGHT because that is when they always show up beside your bed vomiting . . .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top