[#1]
Quoted:
Seems more important than Afghanistan
View Quote

That's not how it works.

Posse Comitatus Act
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:00:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Threads just to get attention get kind of old after a while. Just saying.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:01:06 PM EDT
[#3]

man you've really gone off the rails lately. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:02:02 PM EDT
[#4]
sorry your girl lost
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:03:05 PM EDT
[#5]
It's only been X since he got into office.

Give it time, maybe two terms.  Perhaps the best brains Ivanka and Kushner are in charge of it.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:03:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Exactly!
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:03:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
sorry your girl lost
View Quote
Right? I thought OP was the original Trumpster.

Now he's a never trumper?
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:05:55 PM EDT
[#8]
When Isis or al-CIAda smuggles something bad across the border that gets used in an act of terror. People will beg for a damn wall.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:05:59 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Probably never. If there's a major gun battle from a cartel at any of the border cities, they'll call in federal law enforcement and state police agencies before they deploy the National Guard.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:05:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Right? I thought OP was the original Trumpster.

Now he's a never trumper?
View Quote
Every time Trump crashed and burned in a debate, which was all but a few OP would declare the train crashing.

What's funny is when it suits him he'll attack those he calls "nevertrumpers" then when he finally sees through the bullshit and sees Trump is a colossal clusterfuck he finally gets critical.  Goes in cycles, nothing new.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:06:32 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
When Isis or al-CIAda smuggles something bad across the border that gets used in an act of terror. People will beg for a damn wall.
View Quote
Been waiting 16 years for that.  And......  NADA
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:07:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It's only been X since he got into office.

Give it time, maybe two terms.  Perhaps the best brains Ivanka and Kushner are in charge of it.
View Quote
illegal immigration is at its lowest point in almost 2 decades, more illegals are being arrested and deported than ever before, and border patrol agents/ICE agents have better access to the necessary tools to do their defined jobs than they have had in the last 2 presidencies.

i wouldn't exactly call it an unfulfilled promise. sure, the wall isn't built yet, but i certainly didn't expect it to be 8 months in 

feel free to ignore my post, though. your canadian girlfriend targettarget has almost never replied to me. no more than a single time. and i don't exactly shout at him, either. he just has no argument. i wonder if you do.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:08:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote
When you post 32 threads in a week, sometimes it is hard to generate new content...

Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:08:40 PM EDT
[#14]
after mexico declares war on the us and invades. (both are required because we already are invaded).

that or, like in the 1800s some folks down below texas decide that south of the picketwire is another potential us territory..
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:12:02 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
illegal immigration is at its lowest point in almost 2 decades, more illegals are being arrested and deported than ever before, and border patrol agents/ICE agents have better access to the necessary tools to do their defined jobs than they have had in the last 2 presidencies.

i wouldn't exactly call it an unfulfilled promise. sure, the wall isn't built yet, but i certainly didn't expect it to be 8 months in 

feel free to ignore my post, though. your canadian girlfriend targettarget has almost never replied to me. no more than a single time. and i don't exactly shout at him, either. he just has no argument. i wonder if you do.
View Quote
My Canadian girlfriend wouldn't put out, so I put an end to that.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:12:10 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
He gotz nothing.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:13:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

He gotz nothing.
View Quote
i could fucking win money off of these guys. i swear. 

i'm not even smart. in fact i'm kind of an idiot - but it isn't hard to fight nevertrumpers. just present anything that isn't a snarky, elitist remark and they never reply or reply with a joke. 
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:14:06 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

That's not how it works.

Posse Comitatus Act
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not how it works.

Posse Comitatus Act
Just put them on the Mexican side, problem solved.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:14:30 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

That's not how it works.

Posse Comitatus Act
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's not how it works.

Posse Comitatus Act
Sure it is.  The act does not prevent military personnel from conducting operations on US border.

It's probably not a cost-effective solution, but it is legal.
Link Posted: 8/21/2017 11:18:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

i could fucking win money off of these guys. i swear. 

i'm not even smart. in fact i'm kind of an idiot - but it isn't hard to fight nevertrumpers. just present anything that isn't a snarky, elitist remark and they never reply or reply with a joke. 
View Quote
Wrong about Trump winning yes.

Right about him returning to his liberal roots, putting liberals in his inner circle (Ivanka and Soros lackey Kushner), not delivering on promises (Hillary will be behind bars lulz) draining the swamp etc.  

BTW a lot of the most die hard Trumpbots didn't think he'd win either, or that the election would be hacked (KEK), funny how that bit was forgotten.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:38:33 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
When is Trump going to order US troops on the southern border?
View Quote
Sources within the administration say that Trump will order troops be deployed to the border on the 12th of Never.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:43:29 AM EDT
[#22]
Gym derpin' it up with his fair weather NeverTrumper side kicks again?

Shocking.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:57:49 AM EDT
[#23]
He's not. Trump has already sold everyone out.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:19:43 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
He would have to put them on the Mexican side of the border.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:20:40 AM EDT
[#25]
Never.  Just like that wall.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 4:42:58 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
I'm slowly beginning to believe this.

Hell I'd be more in favor of aggressive E-verify (or something similar) and fining business employing illegals (use the OSHA model) personally.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:13:54 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 6:24:05 AM EDT
[#28]
Personally I'd be in favor of a total pullout of Afghanistan and pretty much everywhere else.

Someone else can be world police.

We wasted how many of our soldiers lives, health, body parts, and an obscene amount of money in that place.

It broke Alexander, the British Empire, and Red Army all of which had far less fucks for them to give then us, why should be continue to play?

ETA:

I'm all for killing Bin Laden and the other fuck nuggets, but he wasn't in Afghanistan he was in Pakistan, right outside their West Point.

Should have just invested in some "Pipe Hittin Motherfuckers" like we did to begin with and whacked who we wanted whacked, fuck an invasion.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top