Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/29/2002 11:56:01 AM EDT
[puke]. Its been so long for me I can't remember. But in my youth i've had some memmorable events.
One time off a second story balcony on to the car below. After drinking VAT 69.
Another time I witnessed a friend of mine hurling all over a mutual friends stereo.
Do you have any fond memories about past events from your youth? [:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:00:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Last thursday, I ate a hefty share of chilil cheese nachos and Labatt blue and puked of a 9th floor balcony.  Made a hell of a mess.  For the record, it was the nachos, not the beer.

Keving67
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:02:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Bar hopping the french quarter. I have no memory of the event...but my buddies tipped the maid 20 bucks to clean up the sea of Pat Obriens Hurricane on the bathroom floor.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 12:31:46 PM EDT
[#3]
My friend and I were at a friends apartment drinking, had been eating home made mexican food before.  Late that night I was in the bathroom, leaning over the toilet taking a leak.  My buddy couldn't hold his urge to puke anymore, but I was still in the bathroom, so he hit the closest thing that seemed reasonable to him at the time....our friend's sink.....which was full of dishes.  Talk about nasty.  After I pissed and basically woke back up I walked out of the bathroom to see my drunk ass buddy doing the dishes :-)  I'm like, WTF are you doing that now for?  Unfortunately he told me, just about made me lose it after that.

Mike
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 1:04:09 PM EDT
[#4]
One of my ex business partners hurled onto the hood of a Lexus LS400 on the night of our company Christmas party. It was the same night I was taking a leak in the head (the MENS room) and his wife walked in, dropped her panties and backed up and took a leak in the urinal beside me, all the time talking to the cowboy standing at the next urinal. Boy was he surprised![:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 1:39:16 PM EDT
[#5]
I wanna work with you [:D]
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 1:53:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Sometimes it's difficult to tell if it was the booze or the food I had with the booze. I think the last time I know it was the result of drinking too much was sometime around 1982 or so.

BTW, I want to work where dmuldrew works too.

I was at Tower Records once having a smoke in a dimly lit area of the parking lot while my bro was returning some crap, when this girl walks in front of my car, drops her pants, panties, and takes a leak right in front of me. I guess there was some reflections on my windshield so she could not see me, but she was facing me the entire time. Nice show. Being a gentlemen I did not turn on the headlights to torment her when she was finished.
Link Posted: 6/29/2002 2:16:45 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
... Pat Obriens Hurricane on the bathroom floor.
View Quote

... Ah yes, at least you made it to the bathroom!

... Those things will leave you with a killer hangover too.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top