Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/31/2002 8:38:48 AM EDT
Earlier in December I was at a gun show and a dealer had a whole pile of brand new PWA receivers and also Rock River lowers.  My interest level was high so I asked where did he find this large stack o' lowers.  He replied that they were brand new from the same guy that always made them but he is now employed by Rock River but he puts out some with the PWA brand on them as well.  Well I saw him again at the gun show on Sunday and the product looks good and the price was right so I bought one.  Anyone have anything to add to this? Comments?
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:13:08 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/31/2002 10:31:17 AM EDT
[#2]
I think Continental Machine does the RRA lowers. (Knowledge gained from here on ARfdotcom...)

...Hence, the "CM" right before the RRA serial number....

Thats cool. I'd like a PWA lower!!! I'll trade a stripped RRA lower for one...
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 7:17:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 8:05:16 AM EDT
[#4]
those lowers did look good Dan. I thought about one to. Did you get a striped lower?  
I only see that guy at the Pasadena show. He always has a lot of lower receivers , RRA, and PWA.  
Well good shopping Friend.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 8:19:14 AM EDT
[#5]
Does this mean I can have my pre-ban PWA lower replaced with a new one with the same serial # and maintain its preban status?
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 4:09:31 PM EDT
[#6]
BTT
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 4:14:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Good question!

Anyone here selling PWA lowers?
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 4:29:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 6:22:06 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/2/2003 1:07:43 PM EDT
[#10]
If anyone has any info on this topic, specifically regarding replacement on these lowers, please post. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top