Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2006 5:16:20 PM EDT
So me and some friends go out this weekend to a local bar.  It's a pretty nice place, $15 cover to get in and they really rip you off on the drinks.  Me and all of my friends are in our late 20's, so we pretty much go out to have a good time.....not just drink and drink like we did back in school.  There were a bunch of college kids there since school just got back in a few weeks ago.  

Towards the end of the night, I saw two things that really shocked the hell out of me.

1.  I saw a guy standing right up by the bar with his arm half way down a girls pants.....you can use your imagination for the rest.  They were both having a pretty good time in plain sight of everyone else at the bar.

2.  I go into the backroom and there is a guy in one of the stalls with the door wide open....he's sitting on the pot with his pants around his ankles and there is a girl kneeling in front of him giving him...well, I don't have to tell you the rest.  

Maybe I'm just getting old....but what the hell is going on with some people. I've been to a bunch of frat parties in my day, and I've heard about some pretty freaky stuff......but I've never seen that stuff happen right out in the open....especially at a nice nightclub/pub with tons of people around.  

Have people lost all respect?  If your going to do that.....at least go out and do it in your car like a respectable person
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top