Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/7/2012 1:02:23 PM EDT
I have a small package I need to ship back to Hong Kong. It came here via DHL, but I wasn't aware they were still active in our market..

What is the best reasonably priced option for shipping something about the size and weight of a kilo of coke back to the company? (tracking will, of course, be required)

ETA –– spelled destination out

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:03:08 PM EDT
[#1]
in a box. they tend to freak out when you just stick the label on the fire arm.

oops wrong Hk..

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:07:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have a small package I need to ship back to Hong Kong. It came here via DHL, but I wasn't aware they were still active in our market..

What is the best reasonably priced option for shipping something about the size and weight of a kilo of coke back to the company? (tracking will, of course, be required)

Post office. May take a while though
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:08:24 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm no expert, but when I'm out of country ordering stuff from eBay, the cheapest acceptable way to mail things is by USPS priority international.
I'm not 100% sure they have detailed tracking, but they will at least have receipt confirmation. I think the full tracking is also available for a small addition.
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:12:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Find a broker to handle it.

Link Posted: 11/7/2012 1:26:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Catapult
Link Posted: 11/7/2012 4:21:25 PM EDT
[#6]
All I can recall is the old UPS add campaign about being 'the' global logistics company.. :-(
Link Posted: 11/9/2012 6:50:05 AM EDT
[#7]
So far I've found these sites...

The seller has agreed to pay return postage, but I'm fairly certain they will balk at paying standard UPS/FedEx rates equal to the product value, or repsond properly if I send it USPS Int Express that can't supply deliver confirmation.

anything else I'm missing?

anyone going to China/HK in the next week or two who can take it over and express it locally for me?
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:27:39 PM EDT
[#8]
I found the company that I used a couple of times called White House Shipping that is shipping worldwide.
I hope that they can help you. Their rates are lower than those of the Post Office for the same express service, so you can't go wrong.

http://www.whs-us.com
Link Posted: 11/19/2012 10:32:08 PM EDT
[#9]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top