Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/5/2005 5:46:05 AM EDT
1010wins.com/topstories/local_story_216120116.html

Edison Cop Busted For Indecent Exposure

Aug 4, 2005 11:56 am US/Eastern

Police arrested a New Jersey police officer on an indecent exposure charge after people complained the man was standing naked in front of his hotel room window.

Edison, N.J., police officer David Salardino, 32, and a friend, Brian J. Rossmeyer, were arrested about 2:30 a.m. Wednesday.

Several people had complained that two nude men were visible through the window of their room at the 112th Street Comfort Inn. The hotel's night manager told police that when he went outside of the building and looked up, ``he was able to clearly see full frontal nudity as Salardino stood fully exposed in front of the hotel room window,'' according to a police report.

``Salardino was attempting to 'show off' by flexing as he stood naked in front of the window in order to attract the attention of the people on the sidewalk in front of the hotel,'' the report said.

Witnesses told police they also saw Rossmeyer expose himself for a brief period of time.

When officers went to the room, Salardino identified himself as a police officer and denied the accusations. After police told him about the several witnesses they had talked to, ``he apologized and said he took full responsibility for what happened ... he never actually admitted to exposing himself,'' the report said.

Both men were arrested on indecent exposure charges.

Naked in a hotel room with another man?
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 6:09:37 AM EDT
[#1]
Sword fight????
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:00:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Shit, I got one better than that.

While working as a hotel engineer, one nght I got a call over the radio that a man was locked out of his room. No biggie, happens all the time. I go up to his floor & the guy is standing behind a partial wall, STARKASS NEKKID!

No socks, no cap, nada.

I opened his door to let him in his room, no one else is in there. I go back downstairs to the Engineers office & look up who the room is registered to?

It is in the name of two guys who were attending the TN POLICE CHIEF'S ASSOCIATION!!!!!!!

Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Isn't that Wave's department?

Sgat1r5
Link Posted: 8/5/2005 9:02:59 AM EDT
[#4]
I didn't know TheRedGoat was a cop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top