Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/30/2001 7:53:29 PM EDT
The one that Elmer Fudd uses all the time. It looks like a pretty nice scatter gun, might like to buy one. I jnow he can never hit that damn rabbit with it, but I think that might just be him jerking the trigger not squeezing.  Is it an ACME?

Aviator  [img]www.dredgeearthfirst.com/aviator.gif[/img]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 8:10:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Blunder Buster[:D] I think? For that scoowee ra-bit
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:02:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Close, it's the AJAX, imperial grade 11 gauge M5100 with adjustshizer choke system. ACME stopped making side by sides in 58 but their sub contractor picked up the AJAX contract to supply the stocks so they look very similar. Elmer must be a lousy shot because I have an AJAX 11 gauge that belonged to my mothers cousins best friends neighbors mailman and I never miss with it. Check Gun Broker, they show up there every now and then. Do a search for Warner Brothers animated long guns. HTH
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Close, it's the AJAX, imperial grade 11 gauge M5100 with adjustshizer choke system. ACME stopped making side by sides in 58 but their sub contractor picked up the AJAX contract to supply the stocks so they look very similar. Elmer must be a lousy shot because I have an AJAX 11 gauge that belonged to my mothers cousins best friends neighbors mailman and I never miss with it. Check Gun Broker, they show up there every now and then. Do a search for Warner Brothers animated long guns. HTH
View Quote

i agree the weapon is good he must of had some parts that were not mil-spec... being a preban i wonders how much he'll take for it ...naw .. i just remembered that the barrell whiped alot after rapid fire ( more like bowtied) i wonder if bushmaster can replace that... [:D]
Link Posted: 9/30/2001 9:25:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Since he can't hit anything, maybe it's something by ruger - modeled after the mini 14
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top