Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/1/2010 6:35:11 PM EDT
haven't seen him haunting the gun boards for at least a couple years

newbies just google todd bailey special weapons and sit back for hours of fun reading

old schoolers this thread is for doing your best Toad
impersonations

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 6:40:34 PM EDT
[#1]
I have one of his rifles...an SW5.....it took some work on my part but the damn thing runs like perfect...I emailed him for help twice during the process ...first time he was helpful...second time he blew me off
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 6:42:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard Toad ran off and married Gunkid.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 6:46:08 PM EDT
[#3]
He has or had his own forums...  probably got banned from them as well considering how much of an ass he is.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 6:47:05 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Poor Gunkid.  

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 6:47:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
He has or had his own forums...  probably got banned from them as well considering how much of an ass he is.

Looks like had 'cause they're down.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 6:48:41 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Poor Gunkid.  

It's a match made in heaven...  Toad can load up Gunkids wheelbarrow of doom with broken SW5's and throw them at the "stupes" with sniper rifles...
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 6:50:35 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

I have one of his rifles...an SW5.....it took some work on my part but the damn thing runs like perfect...I emailed him for help twice during the process ...first time he was helpful...second time he blew me off

I/we transferred in about 10 for people

1 worked great

2 needed some tweaking

1 worked but needed tweaking guy then put a registered sear in it and 10 rounds latter the receiver looked like a puffer fish

the rest all went to gunshow hell after the owners called todd and  were told basically to fuck off and they  are too stupid to operate this rifle

I warned every single one of these people when they came in asking if we would do a transfer
I especially loved the note enclosed that said
this rifle will need a very through break in period with top quality +p ammunition

up to 1000rds maybe needed

DO NOT contact us unless you have fired 1000rds of +p ammunition

If the rifle is sent back and we determine that it is not properly broke in we will charge you gunsmith fees of $75 a hour to

properly break in your rifle  
I may be a bit off as I am going from memory but that is the gist of it

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 7:09:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Well, his website, http://www.hk-54.com, appears to be gone and so does Top Notch Parts, but his company Black Market Parts is still working.

And their GunBroker listings are still current (although the GB stuff is mostly run by his wife Wendy- bitch gave me my only negative feedback ever on GB
)
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 7:21:22 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I/we transferred in about 10 for people
1 worked great
2 needed some tweaking
1 worked but needed tweaking guy then put a registered sear in it and 10 rounds latter the receiver looked like a puffer fish
the rest all went to gunshow hell after the owners called todd and  were told basically to fuck off and they  are too stupid to operate this rifle

I warned every single one of these people when they came in asking if we would do a transfer

I especially loved the note enclosed that said

this rifle will need a very through break in period with top quality +p ammunition
up to 1000rds maybe needed
DO NOT contact us unless you have fired 1000rds of +p ammunition
If the rifle is sent back and we determine that it is not properly broke in we will charge you gunsmith fees of $75 a hour to
properly break in your rifle  

I may be a bit off as I am going from memory but that is the gist of it

I got mine for $600 at an auction 2 years ago...I figured I could take a little misery and still come out ahead..

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 7:32:36 PM EDT
[#10]
In the middle of last year I heard a rumor that he was still doing business and had sold a bunch of receivers to Century.

No idea if it was true and I didn't really care to look into it any further.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 7:33:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Here's a thread from HKPro.com from about 5 weeks ago, that basically says he is done with the roller-locker guns and is focusing on 416/417 clones (because there aren't enough companies doing that already
)

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 7:37:05 PM EDT
[#12]
Speschul wepons...almost had a lawsuit back in the day.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 7:38:15 PM EDT
[#13]
I have some good photoshops of that dumbass...if anyone is interested, I will post them.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 7:52:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Do you happen to have the "ballerina" pic?  That was a good one!

B_S
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 7:57:30 PM EDT
[#15]
Look for the company that claims it is in no way owned or associated with Todd Bailey.

It'll be owned and operated by Todd Bailey.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 7:57:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I have some good photoshops of that dumbass...if anyone is interested, I will post them.

What are you waiting for?
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 8:00:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Well, there's a blast from an asshole's past, does anyone know where antiussa is?
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 8:18:45 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Look for the company that claims it is in no way owned or associated with Todd Bailey.

It'll be owned and operated by Todd Bailey.

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 8:32:35 PM EDT
[#19]
That is a name I haven't heard in a while.  Toad was a rather hot topic about five years ago with poor functioning rifles, long wait times, and non-delivery of firearms.  Personally, I'm glad he is MIA.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 8:37:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What are you waiting for?

chop chop son

or are you

[todd]to stpid and poor to own my guns bet you do't vene own that colt 9mm u hav been taking abot[/todd]

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 8:38:54 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

You had to ask?

Post 'em!

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 8:44:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Oh Toad is still around. There's no way he just pissed off into the night.

He probably got tired of everything he touches being a running joke. Google around for a company incorporated in Antigua that has a name like "Real Ultimate Super Duper Power Firearms."  
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 8:46:42 PM EDT
[#23]
I bought his SW-52 which of course never worked properly even after waiting for over a year to get it. Had to send it in for his "X" upgrade and now it runs pretty good actually. Still picky about the mags it uses but it really likes the Polish synthetics.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 8:48:51 PM EDT
[#24]
Back in 1997 when he first announced he would be making the SW 3 (G3) I wanted one so bad. I believe the price quoted for the first 100 or so that signed up was around $600. I figured in the year I was supposed to be a the waiting list I could collect enough cans at work to mostly pay for the rifle. Well the delivery date kept getting pushed back and the price kept going up. Pretty soon I realized his pre-delivery price increases were outpacing my can collecting ability by exponential levels. I gave up my SW3 reservation and purchased a CAI FAL and thus began my 13 year love affiar with the FN FAL rifle. One of the best gun decisions I ever made.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 9:26:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Became a minister from what i hear.....
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 9:54:34 PM EDT
[#26]
SHIT, all the pics are on my other slow and sluggish computer...maybe I will post them later this morning if I am drunk and bored enough.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 9:56:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Do you happen to have the "ballerina" pic?  That was a good one!

B_S

Yeah, I will have to post that one.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 10:01:31 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

SHIT, all the pics are on my other slow and sluggish computer...maybe I will post them later this morning if I am drunk and bored enough.

fucker!
j/k

he definitely is interesting

I think it was 2002 Todd was actually maning the table for special weapons at the wannamaker show in tulsa

I hung around for awhile  and watched a almost constant stream of people with broken rifles come up to the table and within 2 minutes it would end up as a screaming match and they would huff off

another 10-15 minutes another satisfied customer would walk up

fucking insane

remember the guy from subguns that went to his "factory" to pick up a magazine for his SW5 it ended with Todd screaming at him this is not Colt I don't give fucking tours and as the guy walked to his car Todd threw a magazine at him  

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 10:10:20 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

fucker!
j/k

he definitely is interesting

I think it was 2002 Todd was actually maning the table for special weapons at the wannamaker show in tulsa

I hung around for awhile  and watched a almost constant stream of people with broken rifles come up to the table and within 2 minutes it would end up as a screaming match and they would huff off

another 10-15 minutes another satisfied customer would walk up

fucking insane

remember the guy from subguns that went to his "factory" to pick up a magazine for his SW5 it ended with Todd screaming at him this is not Colt I don't give fucking tours and as the guy walked to his car Todd threw a magazine at him  

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 10:12:39 PM EDT
[#30]
Ah good ol' Todd.

I miss those days

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 10:17:12 PM EDT
[#31]
This is not a tag...
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 10:20:22 PM EDT
[#32]
Todd sounds like John Ciener...also a collossal piece of shit.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 10:20:33 PM EDT
[#33]
Gotta say if it wasnt for him there wouldnt be any clones out there. His latest gens worked great its just too bad he never made a Cohaire CA-21 Beltfed Clone...

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 10:25:50 PM EDT
[#34]
Alright, lemme fire up the old hunk of shit.

It may be a few minutes...I do over 200 pushups a night and am on a break for the next 6 minutes.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 10:26:20 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Ah good ol' Todd.

I miss those days

yeah jesus  the shit he would start with his various accounts on subguns in the late 90s early 00s were epic

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 10:32:18 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Well Ciener can actually put out functional devices when he feels like it.

With Toad functionality seemed to be an accident...

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 10:34:56 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Quoted:

I wouldn't be so sure about that...ask HK_shooter03 about his Beretta .22 kit failing.

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 10:42:06 PM EDT
[#38]
I am pretty sure he yelled at me at a gun show once.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 10:48:51 PM EDT
[#39]
To start:

Feel free to edit this one.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 10:51:00 PM EDT
[#40]
Love the lawsuit one ( is that for miller vs special weapons ?)

first day of shot show

all the process servers running around

Link Posted: 7/1/2010 11:03:23 PM EDT
[#41]

Is that the guy who was banned and everyone made the avatar of him with crossed eyes? XD something????

They look alike?
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 11:31:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Last time I saw his name was on that lawsuit HK threw out there last year (?) snagging everybody who was making/selling those MP5 .22 clones?
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 11:47:48 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Is that the guy who was banned and everyone made the avatar of him with crossed eyes? XD something????

They look alike?

There is SOME resemblence, but no...they are two different twats.
Link Posted: 7/1/2010 11:50:58 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't be so sure about that...ask HK_shooter03 about his Beretta .22 kit failing.

Oh man, and I found this thread on accident.

Too keep in topic with the thread before I hi-jack, I wondered earlier this decade if he actually believed some of the stuff he said. He is quite a colorful salesman as some others have posted.
But I digress:

The barrel on my Ciener .22 kit actually broke in half.
No shit, the BARREL broke in half while I was shooting it. I had pictures but I will see if I can dig some up.
I sold it to a guy who was fully aware of how big a hunk of trash it was.
He welded it up and resold it for a few dollars more.

ETA:

Link Posted: 7/2/2010 12:11:20 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They look alike?

There is SOME resemblence, but no...they are two different twats.
ya know now that I look he kinda looks like this guy too

12 page thread link http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=1044392

Link Posted: 7/2/2010 12:23:47 AM EDT
[#46]
I should mention that I have neither met nor dealed with JAC or that cocksucker Bailey.

I will have to look for the rest of the pics later...if I can find them, I will post them.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top