Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/15/2006 7:56:08 AM EDT
Been sick lately fighting some kind of stomach flu.
Today is the first day I have really had an appetite, and oh look...its lunch time.

Having a tough time deciding between playing it safe and just getting some soup at the chinese place down the street, or if I should go all out and get a cheeseburger w/ onion rings at the pub across the street. I could split the middle and get a sandwich at the deli.

Thoughts?
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 7:59:09 AM EDT
[#1]
the first thing I remember ever having after my first real bad stomach bug (food poisoning) was a n Arby's roast beef sandwich - I devoured it (empty stomach).  I still love them today.  Get the burger.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:00:29 AM EDT
[#2]
pie
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:03:12 AM EDT
[#3]
How about a nice, greasy pork sandwich...served up in a dirty ashtray????
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:07:01 AM EDT
[#4]
Funny as it may seem a nice greesy hamburger is usually the best thing for an upset stomach.  Just make sure its cooked well.
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:22:02 AM EDT
[#5]
something thats easy to digest, no greasy fatty fried foods

a Deli sandwich
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:24:20 AM EDT
[#6]
Deli is my vote, No spices and grese for sure. Get better!
Link Posted: 2/15/2006 8:26:01 AM EDT
[#7]

Having a tough time deciding between playing it safe and just getting some soup at the chinese place down the street

Isn't that an oxymoron.  

ETA: Get the burger!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top