Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/22/2007 12:36:19 AM EDT
What does someone have to do to cross into that category for you.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 12:39:12 AM EDT
[#1]
Seriously violate my core ethics.

Which is a tricky thing to do, but some have managed.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 12:39:20 AM EDT
[#2]
any body who molests a child, animal or the elderly.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 12:47:27 AM EDT
[#3]
Asso's who get girls knocked up and then run

one POS beat his girl so hard she lost the baby

one POS said he would rather have his nephew selling crack than in the army

POS who stand on a corner all day selling drugs, think their Tony Montana but live at home with mom.

I can go on, it's a big city!
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 12:52:44 AM EDT
[#4]
My aunt and everything she's done

Her husband died of cancer while I was in Iraq.  He worked the oilfields all his life (go figure eh )...
Well, he had mediocre size life ins. policy and my 2 cousins, their kids get like $900/mo from the state each.

Needless to say, my oldest cousins car insurance hasnt been paid in 8 mos, my aunt is a low-grade druggie who has probably had 30 jobs in 5 years and cant hold onto one.

She always asks my mom and my other aunt for money or to borrow a case of pop or a pack of cigs from my mom.

When my grandpa died, her and their deadbet brother didnt do anything for the funeral or care while Gpa was in the hospital.  But boy, once the estate was sold and the money was there, guess who were the first two people showing up for money.

My two cousins are seriously going to be fucked in the head for all of life.  My mom is too nice to cut her from the family completely.  My other aunt is too religious to cut her off and "prays for her constantly".  
I'm sorry but even God is sitting this one out.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 12:53:33 AM EDT
[#5]

Nuff said
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 12:54:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 12:57:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I'm generally pretty forgiving.

I reserve POS for people who intentionally hurt me, or mine.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 1:12:49 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm generally pretty forgiving.

I reserve POS for people who intentionally hurt me, or mine.

ditto, in short a person without honor.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 1:45:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Fuck, it would be easier to make up of people who aren't POS.

I had this old bitch living next to a piece of property I wanted to sell (which she wanted to buy for cheap). Holy shit, you wouldn't believe the lies she was telling about my place to run the value down on it--shit like she heard rattlesnakes underneath the place (in the dead of the winter). This old witch was all religious too & her son was a part-time preacher to boot  

Lying, cheating & stealing might now compare with child molestation & shit, but I would still consider people who do the afore mentioned things POS.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 1:50:36 AM EDT
[#10]
The slimy little Private that came up to me in the smoking area yesterday and asked, " Hey Sergeant, what's the quickest way to get kicked out of the Army?"
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 1:50:54 AM EDT
[#11]
Two words:  Mike London
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 1:58:28 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
The slimy little Private that came up to me in the smoking area yesterday and asked, " Hey Sergeant, what's the quickest way to get kicked out of the Army?"

"Drugs"

If he wants out, then we dont want him in.  Help him out.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 2:25:13 AM EDT
[#13]
Anyone that doesn't respect others' rights to life, liberty and property is a POS. Yes, that includes a large portion of the population with many of them not even realizing it.

Quoted:

You could've made a bit of a pun and told him to go choke on a dick.
Link Posted: 4/22/2007 2:32:01 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Oh my god, he said what, let me see

baseball bat +
knees =
LIMP

yes I think the army will let him go if he limps.

(warning do to conduct rules, I am not condoning violence, it's a joke)

and i get sad when I think my asthma is the reason I was disqualified! Life Sucks
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top