Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2002 6:51:12 AM EDT
One Maimed by a mill
One person shocked themself
one person bit themself..
One person Shot theirself with a .22 practising their quick draw....

GOLGO13 SENT THIS IN

I was having a little difficulty urinating, so I thought there might be some urethral blockage. I guess I got a little too enthusiastic with the reaming action, because I broke the rod off about halfway up inside my pee-pee. Do you guys think I need to see a doctor or wait a day or tw to see if it works out on its own?
View Quote

I just bought a new pair of barber sheers.. a C-MON Saber blade by
Peter J. Michels INC. Lancaster PA. .. these baby's are expensive and super sharp.
I had an appointment with a customer and running late.. after shaving and brushing my teeth, I grabbed my new sheers and commenced to snipping a few nose hairs.. somehow I snipped right through the outer ring of my right nostril. about a quarter inch and bleeding all over the place.. the white shirt was already ruined, I grabbed a roll of toilet paper, box of Band-Aids and a new shirt running out the door... doctored myself during the 45 minute commute trying to stop the bleeding.. Felt like a fool explaining to my
customer the stunt I pulled
View Quote

I just want to know what is going on???

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:53:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Loose nuts between the seat and the keyboard.

Mike
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:53:43 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:55:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I guess I musta blanked that one out.

hahaha ROTF.. Oh Lord.  

I will have to fix it.

Ben
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:55:54 AM EDT
[#4]
I think Computerguy and NSFJoJo are behind it.[;)]

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:58:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
One Maimed by a mill
One person shocked themself
one person bit themself..

I just want to know what is going on???

View Quote

I don't know about the rest of you losres, but I'm perfectly safe in my AAYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEE [chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 6:59:37 AM EDT
[#6]
I still want to hear stories from members who have chain-sawed themselves. LOL!! It was a good day to call in sick!![:D]

-T.

Edited to add:[chainsawkill]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:01:39 AM EDT
[#7]
[grenade]

Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:12:52 AM EDT
[#8]
I once tore a thumbnail loading AR mags. [>Q]

Is anyone impressed or sympathetic? [:O]
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:16:31 AM EDT
[#9]
You're a Marine Jarhead , One of Uncle Sams Misguided Children..  No one expects you to do anything but take a full cannon shot in the stomach and say , HUH???

I say that with total and complete respect.

Ben
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:24:37 AM EDT
[#10]
It's national "attempt to maim or kill yourself in some idiotic way" week...I did my part to keep the hospitals full...did you????

[shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock][shock]...ouch
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:31:19 AM EDT
[#11]
[img]http://www.easycarts.net/ecarts/FutureHorizonsinc/images/MIND_lg.jpg[/img]

As AIMLESS stated on another thread its the Democrat Underground.

Ben
Link Posted: 4/29/2002 7:33:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
You're a Marine Jarhead , One of Uncle Sams Misguided Children..  No one expects you to do anything but take a full cannon shot in the stomach and say , HUH???

I say that with total and complete respect.

Ben
View Quote

Hey, it's been said before that one way to save money on the Pentagon budget with no impact on troop welfare would be to do away with helmets for the Marine Corps.... [(:)]

Nothing to hurt in there anyway, right? [:D]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top