Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/30/2001 7:19:40 AM EDT
Me and my were searching threw his gun cabinet the other day, taking out junk and cleaning it up, when we stumbled across an ammo box tucked away in the back. Inside we found a Colt Police Positive 32 Police CTG. It's 32. cal. and it's dated 1905. Does anyone know what this thing is worth?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:48:58 AM EDT
[#1]
there are a couple here for sale (auction) right now ~ check the final prices for current market!
[url]www.auctionarms.com[/url]

...ok, not a specific link! click search, input "Colt Police Positive" in the top field, and you'll see some like yours. good luck!
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:50:55 AM EDT
[#2]
It' probably because I'm retarded, but I don't understand.  Whose gun cabinet were you searching?  Did you find a cartridge or a revolver?
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 7:58:55 AM EDT
[#3]
It was a gun we found that was in side of a .30 cal. ammo can.
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:04:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Me and my were searching threw his gun cabinet the other day, taking out junk and cleaning it up, when we stumbled across an ammo box tucked away in the back. Inside we found a Colt Police Positive 32 Police CTG. It's 32. cal. and it's dated 1905. Does anyone know what this thing is worth?
View Quote

Gun List price guide: Excellent $400, V.G. 300, Good 250
Link Posted: 11/30/2001 8:13:43 AM EDT
[#5]
I would probably say that it is in good condtion with between 20%-30% bluing. But $250 man that pretty good for agun he didn't even know he had.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top