Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/6/2003 3:45:15 AM EDT
I have a Walter P22 and love it.  It took about 10,000 rounds to break in but is now a pleasure to shoot.  I have a very small old berretta auto in 22 short that I call my mini gun and it is a blast.  I have seen the mini revolvers and they look like a cool thing to play with.  The stinger pen gun looks like the smallest single shot 22LR you can have.  But I am thinking, what is the smallest 22LR auto pistol that you can buy today.  Not a relic, not some thing you might find on ebay as a parts kit, some thing I could order right now.  Thanks all for your replys.
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:33:34 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't remember ever seeing a usable pistol smaller than the Beretta 21-A
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:24:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Jennings made one that was pretty small.  I don't even know if they still exist.

Bilster
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:38:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Walther TPH
[url]http://www.waltherusa.net/tp.htm[/url]

NsB
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:25:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:35:41 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 6:43:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Paul, is that a S&W in the upper right?  It looks a lot like my 2206TGT (stainless).  Nice .22 layout!
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Paul,
Very nice Browning! I have many 22 pistols but my Browning Bullseye is my fav. I have also thinned out all of my MKIIs as a result. I missed a chance for a Silhouette model last show and have been kicking myself ever since. Hopefully the lady that had it will set up near our table again as I will snatch it up. Again, nice gun!
CH

Edited to add.....
Section leader,
Sorry, got off topic, I think the Beretta 21-a as listed before will be your best bet.
CH
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 9:48:02 AM EDT
[#8]
[img]http://photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/IG_LoadImage.asp?iImageUnq=5457[/img]
Beretta 70s
Bought this in 76 and it's always been pretty accurate and reliable.  It's a comfortable fit but probably not the smallest .22lr auto.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top