Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/22/2005 5:48:21 AM EDT
Id would like to keep this civil and turn into a religious debate.

What is the meaning of this holiday season (Christmas to be un PC). Is it about giving, love and joy? I'm sorry I don't see that. You know what I see, when I look around?

Gluttony
Greed
Envy
Anger
Oh hell lets thrown in Lust as well, I like a little pie in front of the tree, or on top of the copy machine.

Some of you might recognize those, Oh yes our friends the 7 deadly sins.. Heck that's 5 out of 7. Even I get caught up and a few of those from time to time, during this busy time of year.
Where am I going with all of this? Heck I don't know...
What I think this season is all about is Family! Spending time with family and friends, and enjoying that time together. Its not about what you get, want or need.

So what do you think?

Oh and GOD bless and Merry Christmas!

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:53:26 AM EDT
[#1]
[Stan Marsh]Presents![/Stan Marsh]

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:54:34 AM EDT
[#2]

I thought is was about hunting Assmonkeys?

Link Posted: 12/22/2005 5:56:55 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I thought is was about hunting Assmonkeys?

Yes but in moderation! We do not want to fall into the gluttony category!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top