Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/8/2005 7:24:32 AM EDT
Am getting deployed with our USAR team in a week and am going to be "deputized" in MS when we get there and will be team LE security. I am going to work on the USAR Team so I will need a flapped holster to carry my Glock 22 with MX3 light attached. I can use a belt or shoulder rig. Any suggestions on what I can get to carry and to protect my pistol from USAR activities while still malinh it readily accessible? Thanks in advance for your help. Alan

Link Posted: 9/8/2005 12:48:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/8/2005 2:06:55 PM EDT by highdraglowspeed]
Do you have to have the flap?

The Safariland 6004 & 6280 is a good holster have belt or drop leg options. And they'll leave a light on for you. LOL

I edited my post because I had orig. put Mod 6004 only
Link Posted: 9/8/2005 4:31:18 PM EDT

Originally Posted By highdraglowspeed:
Do you have to have the flap?

The Safariland 6004 & 6280 is a good holster have belt or drop leg options. And they'll leave a light on for you. LOL

I edited my post because I had orig. put Mod 6004 only

Ditto on the Safariland. I have both the belt and drop leg holsters for my duty gear. I never thought I would like their hood system, but after thousands of draws on the range during training, and weapon retention tactics training, I've come to realize that they have designed a better holster. They are very light weight, and the contour is perfect.
Top Top