Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/3/2002 3:01:15 PM EDT
Excuse my ignorance,but I here this term all the time here and there's a thread with a pretty funny picture of a guy whereing a kinda tin-foil ski mask. LOL
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:04:17 PM EDT
[#1]

I have no Past, Present or Future knowledge of these "tin foil hats"
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:07:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I don't know.

Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:14:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:17:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Everything you ever wanted to know...

[url]http://zapatopi.net/afdb.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:23:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:26:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Some people falsely believe that there are satellites with the ability to read your thoughts and/or influence those thoughts. The foil is worn when one is out of your foil lined apartment room.

This is a false belief based on old technology. Computer chips made since the mid-90's have had the mind control circuits built in. A Pentium chip within about 100 feet can read nearly 100% of your thoughts with perfect abilities.

[whacko]
View Quote

i disagree, i found that i can block the though rays better by placing coffee grounds in my shoes and blinking a lot.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:27:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Join the Church of the Tinfoil Hat !

[img]http://rbad.ar15.com/fldl.jpg[/img]
View Quote

To answer your questions. First, the picture is RBAD's lampoon shot at the goofy muslim wench that's trying to side step the law by getting her Florida DL picture taken with her berka towel on her head. I'm betting she's just trying to get in Playboy.

Second, tin foil...it's the secret order of the Mammy Nuns.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:27:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:30:39 PM EDT
[#9]
where can I get one of these tin-foil hats?

[thinking]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:32:08 PM EDT
[#10]
You are obviously not wearing your hat...Byron...see, I leaned in close to my monitor screen and instantly knew your name...get a hat...
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:32:40 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

[thinking]
View Quote

They come on a roll and can be found at your local grocer.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:33:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Some people falsely believe that there are satellites with the ability to read your thoughts and/or influence those thoughts. The foil is worn when one is out of your foil lined apartment room.

This is a false belief based on old technology. Computer chips made since the mid-90's have had the mind control circuits built in. A Pentium chip within about 100 feet can read nearly 100% of your thoughts with perfect abilities.

[whacko]
View Quote

Listen just cause "they" have CHIPS planted everywere and i mean everywear that dosnt stop the "them' from using the "old technology" to steal your old thoughts. The CHIPS can only read NEW thoughts.  

ooppps there goes one now !

Damm hat fell off  [whacko]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:39:35 PM EDT
[#13]
God, that pictures practicaly got me passed out!LOL!!You got me laughin so hard tears are running down my face.I specially love the eyes.

What kinda stupid broad thinks she's gonna get a picture of her face covered by a mask on her drivers licence?

Link Posted: 7/3/2002 3:54:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
[thinking]
View Quote

You can't buy them, you never know if the item is genuine, or just thin metalized mylar designed to LOOK like a TFH, lulling you into a false sense of security.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 4:23:27 PM EDT
[#15]
Let me pass along some technology I've learned about tin-foil hats.

Most of them do not work because they're not installed correctly. This leads many people to think that they don't work and hence, they ridicule people who know about ELF's.

First of all, the metal must be insulated from the body. No part of the metal can touch the skin. So some sort of insulation must me used between the metal and the skin.

Second, a ground wire must be installed connecting the tin foil to a good ground, like a cold water pipe. Without the ground, your protection is nada.

If you wear a complete tin-foil suit, there are weight reduction benefits as a side effect.

[:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 4:26:08 PM EDT
[#16]
They keep the Government from beaming RF signals into your melon.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 4:31:36 PM EDT
[#17]
[img]http://www.cockeyed.com/inside/aluminum/aluminum6.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 4:35:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Man, i really gotta stop spending so much time lurking around this website. whoever coined the phrase "you people make the baby jesus cry", it fits here. My brain is starting to hurt again.

[:D]

--fireguy
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 4:57:54 PM EDT
[#19]
we had this guy wrap himself in tin foil and running across the road in front of cars, scareing the shit out of people until he ran out in front of a state trooper.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:08:33 PM EDT
[#20]
YOu guys are killing me!!!

Bahahah  [:D]

Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:18:31 PM EDT
[#21]
Hey byron believe it or not, there is a court battle going on right now here in Fl over that towel head and her "rights" Some 11 states allow them to wear coverings over their faces when getting the pictures done for their drivers license.
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:21:03 PM EDT
[#22]
[img]http://tinfoilhat.shmoo.com/logo.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:22:20 PM EDT
[#23]
[img]http://www.qsl.net/kc2ufo/6.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 5:45:02 PM EDT
[#24]
Does anyone wear a tin-foil diaper just incase some thoughts might flow out of their keaster????????
[;D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 9:49:26 PM EDT
[#25]
I agree with byron2112.  I saw this thread, and laughed my ass off.
I don't know about the hat, but I do know you can throw off radar really bad if you throw a handfull of shredded aluminum foil in the air.  Not too many practical applications I know of (who could afford to constantly throw foil in the air?)  But if you do it near a cop with a radar gun, it will friek out for a little bit and show some bizarre readings.  BTW, I'm NOT suggesting that anyone try it (no, of course not.  Don't try that, whatever you do [:D]).  Putting foil in your hood, wheels, or trunk will not work for this purpose.  Too bad!  [}:D]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 9:53:03 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
God, that pictures practicaly got me passed out!LOL!!You got me laughin so hard tears are running down my face.I specially love the eyes.

What kinda stupid broad thinks she's gonna get a picture of her face covered by a mask on her drivers licence?

View Quote

She did. In Florida, IIRC....

Scott

Link Posted: 7/3/2002 10:43:55 PM EDT
[#27]
Boy, I hate to be the stick in the mud, but tinfoil (aluminum foil) isn't a very good shield against RF energy. It will stop the electrostatic component IF it's grounded properly (and how many people who wear the AFDB bother to run a piece of braided wire to a ground rod?), but it won't do much to the electromagnetic component.
For that, you need a ferrous material -- such as an old steel army helmet.

Take the helmet and line it with copper tape. Carefully solder a braid to the tape AND drill a hole through braid, tape and helmet; run a screw (with star washers) through the hole and tighten securely. Now run the braid to a good ground.

If this contraption is too heavy, rig up a sliding support across the ceiling to permit freedom of movement while wearing. One of those horizontal dog runs (available from K-Mart) will do nicely.

Of course, if you're REALLY serious, you could put copper cloth in the walls of your house and in the door panels of your car, but you'd also have to spray the windows with gold film (and ground it), unless you choose to use metal blinds (also carefully grounded from strap to strap with a piece of braid).

Just thought you'd like to know.

Link Posted: 7/3/2002 10:51:00 PM EDT
[#28]
SILVER LINING GARMENTS
Very sheer, comfortable undergarments you can wear over your regular underwear to shield yourself from powerline and computer electric fields, and microwave, radar, and TV radiation. This silver-plated, stretchable, washable nylon mesh is electrically conductive. It reflects radiation. Plus you won't get those static shocks as you used to in dry weather and your clothes won't cling to you! Fabric provides up to 35dB of shielding at 100 MHz. Made in USA. Surround what you want to protect!

Specify desired size when ordering: S · M · L · XL · XXL
We recommend that you order a size larger than you normally wear, so that you can put the Silver Lining garment over a cotton undergarment, to avoid direct contact between your skin and the conductive fabric

[img]http://www.vaq34.com/junk/garment.jpg[/img]
[url]http://www.lessemf.com/personal.html[/url]
Link Posted: 7/3/2002 10:54:20 PM EDT
[#29]
... Remember, ALWAYS keep the shiny side out!
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 2:07:36 AM EDT
[#30]
USNjoe,

You obviously know nothing about tin foil hat technology (TFHT). It is not radio frequency, but psychotronic radiation that is being shielded. Perhaps you are a government mole from the Navy labs trying to mislead us with false information regarding TFHT.

hmmmmm....

-legrue
Link Posted: 7/4/2002 7:52:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top