Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/31/2004 11:22:37 PM EDT
I'm sitting here watching late night TV, and I hear that Vladimir Putin has pubicly endorsed Bush, but 72% of Frenchmen would vote for Kerry.  Are them Ruskies our friends now?  And more importantly, will they invade France?
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:25:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Who gives a fuck what the frogs want. They are not US Citizens so I dont care. Nice that Putin endorsed Bush because it puts him in a win win situation. Endorse Bush and Bush wins... he is a pal, Endorsed Bush and Kerry wins, doesnt matter, Kerry is an Internationalist. He loves everyone... this week.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:26:53 PM EDT
[#2]
It means you're gay.

Oh, sorry, I thought this was another "dream" thread.

What it means is that both the United States and Russia have been targeted by radical muslim extremists because of our similar handling of terrorists. It further means that countries such as France, with their liberal immigration policies, are merely a waypoint for terrorists as they cross from their backwards-ass third-world hovels to their targets in the free world.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:27:30 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Who gives a fuck what the frogs want. .

Exactly.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:36:37 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
It means you're gay.

[Pee Wee Emulation]I know you are, but what am I?[/Pee Wee Emulation]

Come to think of it, Pee Wee might not be the best one to use there.

Let's try Terrance & Phillip:  

[Terrance & Philip Emulation]shut your f**king face uncle f**ka, you're a boner biting bastard, uncle f**ka....[/Terrance & Philip Emulation]

There.  That's better.
Link Posted: 10/31/2004 11:38:26 PM EDT
[#5]
LOL, he called you an uncle fucker!    
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 12:18:27 AM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top