Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/24/2017 4:44:23 PM
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/6/2004 7:55:19 PM EST
I'm listening to the soundtrack music to Franco Zefferelli's "Romeo and Juliet", made in 1968.

The score by Nino Rota is haunting. And, I must say, quite romantic in a tragic way, apt for the story I suppose.

Listening to it without the visual images of the movie, it's a nice break from the grating sounds of today's modern rock. It conjures up a world of passion and heartache.

Anyone heard this music? What do you think?

Link Posted: 9/6/2004 8:38:46 PM EST
This music got me to thinking, this being the ultimate love story and all. Why do men love women? Why does a woman love a man?

If a man loves a woman solely because she is sexually attractive to him, how does that make the woman feel? What if she gets older and sees younger women about.

Why does a woman love a man? Or, for what reasons. I haven't figured that out yet.
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:41:08 AM EST

Originally Posted By clean_cut:
This music got me to thinking, this being the ultimate love story and all. Why do men love women? Why does a woman love a man?

If a man loves a woman solely because she is sexually attractive to him, how does that make the woman feel? What if she gets older and sees younger women about.

Why does a woman love a man? Or, for what reasons. I haven't figured that out yet.

So, tell us about her......
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 12:45:59 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/7/2004 1:42:26 AM EST

Originally Posted By 82ndAbn:
I need to stop using 'active topics'

Top Top