Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/1/2006 6:30:32 AM EDT
What can us American's do about the immigration problem?

I hear a lot of bitching going around, but zero action. Maybe we can formulate some type of gameplans to help our Country. Obviously most of our elected officals are catering to illegals. This is when we need to take to the streets and protest. I just don't understand why we (generally white people) can never get off our asses and protest anything, me included.

There seeems to be some brilliant people on this website, I'm sure you guys have some ideas. Please share with the rest of us. Maybe we can take this problem in our own hands and stop this Mexican invasion.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:35:07 AM EDT
[#1]
1.  Buy made in Mexico products.  Every mexican building Fords, Nissans or VW's in mexico is a Mexican who is not trying to sneak across the border.

2.  Do not hire illegal nannies, gardeners, day laborers.

3.  Do not deal with businessess who hire illegal immigrants.

4.  Do not donate to charities that help illegal immigrants. (Catholic church)
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:37:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:50:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:
1.  Buy made in Mexico products.  Every mexican building Fords, Nissans or VW's in mexico is a Mexican who is not trying to sneak across the border.

Good start. I won't hire day labors. When I hire a contractor I tell them that they better be sending US citizens to do the job or else I'll report them (like that would do a lot of good with this administration).

All good ideas for sure but if its not dealt with at the top its all in vain.
Another thing to remember is the baby boomers are retiring/ dying.
Whitey appears to be fertilizing less eggs than Hector is. In France Islam will be the majority soon. Changing of the guard folks. The USA will have a different face within the next 20- 30 years. (not that its a bad thing) but the US government only responds to large numbers be it people or money.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:56:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I wouldn't worry about it ,George has it under control
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 7:58:35 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

April fools, right? ;)
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:00:22 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

April fools, right? ;)

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:03:20 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Good start. I won't hire day labors. When I hire a contractor I tell them that they better be sending US citizens to do the job or else I'll report them (like that would do a lot of good with this administration).

What are the penalties for hiring an illegal?   Are they punishing enough?   It would seem like they are not. Or is it an enforcement issue?    I mean if a business had to pay  a penalty equal to 10% of their gross, I bet it would make a few people check documents when they hire.

Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:38:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Just be as vocal as possible, but don't spout off racist stuff. Focus on the economy and security.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 8:55:13 AM EDT
[#9]
Here is my take on it:

1) Like Israel, build a wall along the entire Mexican border using labor from the enormous prison system.
2) Second, employ the Minutemen (pay them) to be an auxiliary force to the border patrol.
3) Give the border patrol more authority and funding to expedite the process of deportation and the halt of illegal immigration.
4) Begin the ever encompassing task of rounding up the illegals that are already here; start with the businesses that employ them.
5) Finally, again use our vast prison labor system to tackle the agricultural task of picking the fruits and vegetables and also maintaining county, state, and federal roads and other such things.

It will not be easy for our country, especially the well-to-do to adjust to the fact that the cheap laborers will no longer be here.

Something has to be done....
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:07:22 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Here is my take on it:
5) Finally, again use our vast prison labor system to tackle the agricultural task of picking the fruits and vegetables and also maintaining county, state, and federal roads and other such things.

It will not be easy for our country, especially the well-to-do to adjust to the fact that the cheap laborers will no longer be here.

Bad idea.  Slave labor for the government.  I dont trust them to not abuse a free labor force.
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:12:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Just be as vocal as possible, but don't spout off racist stuff. Focus on the economy and security.

Illegal Immigration never had anything to do with race.   Be sure to make this ppoint when talking with friends, neighbors, and acquaintences.  

Illegal Immigration is about the rule of law.   It's that simple.  It doesn't matter whether someone is from China, Hungary, Liberia, or El Salvador.  THEY MUST FOLLOW THE RULE OF LAW IN THE U.S. - OR GET THE F*** OUT.

If we (citizens, politicians) allow  federal laws regarding immigration to be IGNORED, what laws will come next, and who will choose which laws will be ignored?   Think about that one for a while.

OUR GOVERNMENT IS FAILING TO DO ITS JOB.

CMOS
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:20:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here is my take on it:

Bad idea.  Slave labor for the government.  I dont trust them to not abuse a free labor force.

Many state governments already do this.

Have you never seen a chain gang or a road cleanup crew?
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:20:46 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 9:22:10 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 4/1/2006 10:16:05 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here is my take on it:

Ever see The Shawshank Redemption?  I love the idea of using prison labor, how could you keep the corruption out of it though?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top