Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2001 12:18:49 PM EDT
The wife and I got invited to a Halloween Party and we are trying to come up with ideas. Went to the same party couple years ago and we went as William Wallace [%(] and the Princess that married the gay prince in Braveheart. I learned how to make a kilt using 5 yards of wool material. Painted half my face blue and got a wig to braid like Mel's hair in the movie (I have a flat-top).  Whole costume cost me $45 to put together and a lil bit of time.

We didn't want to use the same idea again already, even though we kept the costumes.  We were trying to thing of something patriotic for this year.  I have an entire set of Fire Fighting Bunker gear including the air pack, but that isn't what we really wanted either.  Anyone else getting dressed up? [NI]
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 3:08:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah I'll be dressed as a cop.  Oh wait, that won't be a costume, cuz I'll be working!  

SeMPer Fi
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 3:11:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Uncle Sam and Lady Liberty?
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 4:40:10 PM EDT
[#3]
The two of you should go as Hillary and Janet Reno or Monica, and be seen kissing a lot...

Haha

FITTER out
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:08:03 PM EDT
[#4]
Best costume I have ever seen. Takes 8 people. (Two in wheel chairs, because that is what I saw). The wheel chair bound get to be the center of attention. Takes lots of foam rubber.

Basicly one of the wheel chair is in a huge penis, the other wheel chair is a huge pussy. All realisticly shaped in foam rubber with approprate hair.

The other 6 people are dressed in white, with sperm heads running around the two in the wheel chairs.

Saw this one year at a city sponcered holloween contest. I never laughed so hard watching. Really wish I had a picture.
Link Posted: 10/11/2001 5:10:10 PM EDT
[#5]
a pull toy.
willy [:)]
Link Posted: 10/12/2001 4:16:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Dress up as Lordtrader in a Ninja suit...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top