Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/21/2004 7:53:04 AM EDT
Well folks,

In only 10 short days October will be over.  I keep hearing about the "October Surprise" but so far no news.  

Polls are CLOSE and I'm a BIG Bush supporter (even got to shake his hand in August  ! !) but don't like what I see.

So . . .  think they'll be a "surprise" ? ?

Thanks  ! !

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:54:19 AM EDT
[#1]
i think the 'october suprise' will come on Nov. 2nd when President Bush wins the popular vote and takes the electoral college by a wide margin

and yes, i'm stilll waiting on something from the Swift Vets!
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:54:54 AM EDT
[#2]
i'll give you a surprise.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:56:13 AM EDT
[#3]
John Kerry will reveal GWB's secret plan to draft the elderly flu-stricken seniors to invade Iran.

But I think it will back fire......

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 7:57:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Secret photos of Teresa "pitching" and JFK "catching"
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:00:16 AM EDT
[#5]
i have been waiting also, but the only october surprise i got was the price of gas....

who do we need to bomb to get it back to a buck
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:01:55 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
John Kerry will reveal GWB's secret plan to draft the elderly flu-stricken seniors to invade Iran.

But I think it will back fire......

Sgtar15

I thought Kerry was going to unveil GWB's Conservative plan to pitchfork all babies under the age of 2... But it could be both.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:05:22 AM EDT
[#7]

George Bush's quiver is empty , the media are running interference on any Swiftie ads and John Kerry is utterly beyond any shame.

Therefore, no October Surprise is possible.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:09:51 AM EDT
[#8]
The October surprise will come on Halloween night when Kerry rips off that Herman Munster mask and reveals that he's really Al Gore.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:10:46 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
The October surprise will come on Halloween night when Kerry rips off that Herman Munster mask and reveals that he's really Al Gore.  

Dude!!

Sgtar15
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:15:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:18:52 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Keep thinking that...

Yeah, yeah I know. George Bush loves to be misunderestimated.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:22:08 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Dude!!

Sgtar15

I can't help it.  Every time I see that fool, I think of Fred Gwynne.  Car 54, where are you??  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:23:04 AM EDT
[#13]
The Kerry October surprise!

Kerry will summarize his plan to raise taxes on "the rich bastards" and use the money to grant us all immortality, health, happiness, wealth and blowjobs forever.  All free and tax deductable (except to the 'rich bastards')!  Oh yea, he'll personally inspect every shipping container to make sure no more plastic guns get into the United States.   He'll increase the armed forces by several divisions using the money he saved by cutting funding for those pesky "guns, tanks, planes, bullets".  He'll increase special forces by 20% by giving out free green berets paid for by taxing more of those 'rich bastards'.  

Edwards will comb his hair and agree.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 9:59:22 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Keep thinking that...

i give you 1, maybe 2 weeks.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:02:25 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
George Bush's quiver is empty , the media are running interference on any Swiftie ads and John Kerry is utterly beyond any shame.

Keep thinking that...

If you know something Hiram, spit it out.

Hell, at least give us a hint!  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:14:57 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Keep thinking that...

If you know something Hiram, spit it out.

Hell, at least give us a hint!  

No, no, no.  Loose lips and all that.  Thar be trolls about.

Let our President and his advisors determine the timing.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:16:21 AM EDT
[#17]
I think Stolen Honor was supposed to have been the October Surprise, but Kerry successfully quashed that movie from being broadcast.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:16:34 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Keep thinking that...

aaaahhhhh.....we're already at less than 2 weeks.

I was wondering when the "October Surprise" was going to happen just the other day.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 10:58:00 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Keep thinking that...

Until what?

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:00:38 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
I think Stolen Honor was supposed to have been the October Surprise, but Kerry successfully quashed that movie from being broadcast.

I think you're right. With the media's help too.

If Bush's lawyers had tried to block the release of a Bush-bashing documentary right now, the media would have generated riots in the streets by now.

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:22:54 AM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:27:55 AM EDT
[#22]
Wasn't the Dems' October surprise the last time around that GWB had a DUI?

I vaguely remember something like that.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:33:05 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:33:43 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Is that what happened?
Are you sure?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:34:39 AM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If Bush's lawyers had tried to block the release of a Bush-bashing documentary right now, the media would have generated riots in the streets by now.

Do you have an inferiority complex, little fella?
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:38:33 AM EDT
[#26]
Howzabout if OBL's captured?

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:38:41 AM EDT
[#27]
uhm... John Kerry is going to lose...

Hitlery is simply too clever and strong willed to allow her chance to be taken away by Lurch and the Breck Girl.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 11:44:43 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Figures they can squash that.  But let Michael Moores Gay Film be seen everywhere.  
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:26:14 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Do you have an inferiority complex, little fella?

Yes, I do.

It's called "avatar-envy"
h,

Link Posted: 10/21/2004 1:32:37 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
The Kerry October surprise!

Kerry will summarize his plan to raise taxes on "the rich bastards" and use the money to grant us all immortality, health, happiness, wealth and blowjobs forever.  All free and tax deductable (except to the 'rich bastards')!  Oh yea, he'll personally inspect every shipping container to make sure no more plastic guns get into the United States.   He'll increase the armed forces by several divisions using the money he saved by cutting funding for those pesky "guns, tanks, planes, bullets".  He'll increase special forces by 20% by giving out free green berets paid for by taxing more of those 'rich bastards'.  

Edwards will comb his hair and agree.

Have I been backing the wrong guy?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top