[#1]
The nine Dwarves! [lol]

Thanks for the laugh ETH.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:17:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Hmmmmph.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:19:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Just in, the democrats will draft Sadam to run with Dean, Sadam has the same foriegn policy they do and handles money just like dems too also has the same outlook on personal liberties and one thing for sure you will never find a bigger Bush hater [soapbox]

Link Posted: 12/14/2003 9:24:05 PM EDT
[#4]
If I had a gun to my head in the voting booth and I was told to vote for one Dem or be killed. It would have to be Liberman.

Only if I had a gun to my head though.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 10:36:31 PM EDT
[#5]
I would have to agree on the Liberman thing.  Out of all the nine dwarves, he seems to be the most level headed and the straighter shooter.  I can have respect for a man that sticks to his guns while I don't agree with many of his ideas.

Plus I feel sorry for the fella since he got duped into running with Gore and was recently screwed by him.  I hope he learned his lesson.

Chida66

PS: Still would never vote for him.
Link Posted: 12/14/2003 11:55:12 PM EDT
[#6]
I am assuming the next rolling stone interview of a Dem hopeful will include a quote from Joe to the nature of "I just didn't expect Dean to put his GD foot that far into his f'ing mouth".
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:02:37 AM EDT
[#7]
JOHN KERRY: If we had done this with a sufficient number of troops, if we had done this in a globalized way, if we had brought more people to the table, we might have caught Saddam Hussein sooner. We might have had less loss of life. We would be in a stronger position today with respect to what we're doing.
View Quote

Asshole.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:05:52 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:08:58 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 12:42:45 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
If I had a gun to my head in the voting booth and I was told to vote for one Dem or be killed. It would have to be Liberman.

Only if I had a gun to my head though.
View Quote

Give me liberty, or give me death.

I guess that wasn't your quote...
View Quote

Yeah, because it wasn't a farce situation or anything....

[rolleyes]

Jesus Christ
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 2:17:38 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:35:51 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
[size=4]In Their Own Words: The Democratic Candidates[/size=4]

Published: December 15, 2003 New York Times

[i]The following are comments by the Democratic presidential candidates Sunday on the capture of Saddam Hussein:[/i]

CAROL MOSELEY BRAUN: The capture of Saddam Hussein is good news for the people of Iraq and the world. But it does not change the fact that our troops remain in harm's way, and we are no closer to bringing them home.

WESLEY K. CLARK: I could not be prouder of the men and women of the U.S. armed forces for capturing this horrible despot. This is a testament to their courage and determination. I'd also like to congratulate Lieutenant General Sanchez and the intelligence community for the crucial role they played. We've been due good news from Iraq, and the world is a safer and better place now that he is in custody.

HOWARD DEAN: This is a great day of pride in the American military, a great day for the Iraqis, a great day for the American people and, frankly, a great day for the administration. This is a day to celebrate the fact that Saddam's been caught. We'll have to wait to see what happens to the campaign later.

JOHN EDWARDS: Our military leaders have accomplished a great success. I hope President Bush will use this opportunity to chart a course in Iraq that will bring in our allies in a meaningful way to achieve a democratic and peaceful Iraq.

RICHARD A. GEPHARDT: It's a great day for our troops, for this administration, for the people of Iraq. My hope is that this will decrease the violence our troops will have to face.

JOHN KERRY: If we had done this with a sufficient number of troops, if we had done this in a globalized way, if we had brought more people to the table, we might have caught Saddam Hussein sooner. We might have had less loss of life. We would be in a stronger position today with respect to what we're doing.

DENNIS J. KUCINICH: With the capture of Saddam Hussein, the administration's stated goal of removing him from power has been accomplished. The United States must seize this moment and end the occupation of Iraq.

JOSEPH I. LIEBERMAN: On the question that we're celebrating today, Howard Dean throughout this campaign has said he wasn't sure that Saddam really represented a threat to us. At one point he said, 'I suppose the Iraqis are better off with Saddam Hussein gone.' I would say this, and this is a choice the voters have to make in the primaries. [b]If Howard Dean had his way, Saddam Hussein would be in power today, not in prison.[/b]

AL SHARPTON: Now that they have achieved the capture of Hussein, they should appeal to the U.N. to come in with a multilateral redevelopment plan. This is all the more reason this war should come to an immediate end.

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/12/15/politics/campaigns/15WORD.html?ex=1072069200&en=b13544847ba14b63&ei=5062&partner=GOOGLE

Eric The(Heh-Heh-Heh)Hun[>]:)]
View Quote

[b] All those posts[/b]
And this is one of the few I agree with you on, what a bunch of numbnuts.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 3:42:11 AM EDT
[#13]
The Palestinians and the Democrats are both very sorry about Saddam being captured.If you put a gun to my head and said I had to vote for one the Democrats,I'd go with Arafat.Is he the one from Vermont?
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:29:38 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I would have to agree on the Liberman thing.  Out of all the nine dwarves, he seems to be the most level headed and the straighter shooter.  
View Quote

Which is why he will never get the Democratic nomination.
Link Posted: 12/15/2003 4:39:27 AM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top