Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 6/2/2003 9:26:12 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/2/2003 9:36:49 AM EDT by Arch-angel]
My wife has been asking me what I want for my birthday (35) and now the day has come and I have no Idea and neither dose she. I am looking for some ideas any help would be appreciated. Thanks Arch-Angel P.S. Please keep all ideas sensible. [wave] Well Here is a list of what I have already, Glock 19 CCW Tricked Out 1911 Tactical .45 DPMS AR-15 Pretty Well Tricked Out DPMS AR .308 Pretty Well Tricked Out
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:30:43 AM EDT
A good BJ?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:31:58 AM EDT
Well without knowing your interests, besides shoting, or your age its hard to say. I found a badger Tac latch, and other random AR stuff works well but thats from one guy to another. I'm turning 21 and want a Kimber TLE [:D] THink I'll get it? Only if I pay for it so yeah I'll probably get it.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:33:22 AM EDT
A threesome with two college hotties? My b-day is coming up fast...I'm thinking a weekend alone to practice SHTF scenario. Just my Bug-Out-Bag and me. If I don't have it, I don't need it or I'll make do w/out it. Primative camping at it's best.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:38:23 AM EDT
I would have asked for the same thing before I got Married but I have the coolest wife and I sure don't want to screw it up. Thanks for the thoughts
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:49:38 AM EDT
How about a Dillon 650 with all the die sets that you need?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:53:25 AM EDT
a donation in your name to the ACLU, or maybe even the Feinstein re-election fund [:D]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:19:01 AM EDT
Surefire personal light, pocket knife, AFRCOM watch and or lighter, etc...
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:36:23 AM EDT
You need a shotgun.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:45:57 AM EDT
Steak and a BJ!
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:49:57 AM EDT
All you are missing is an MP5.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 10:54:06 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Max_Power: You need a shotgun.
View Quote
Ditto, maybe a nice [url=www.benelliusa.com]Benelli[/url]
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:10:34 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/2/2003 11:12:32 AM EDT by KeithC]
Kind of depends on what you already *have*. My first thought is a job [:D] but, for more fun, I'd say: Good progressive reloader (my hand hasn't been this tired since I was 15). M1 Garand, preferrably vintage. M1 .30 Carbine. Sharps repro in .45-70 or .45-100. Helicopter lessons (damn things go for ~ $225/hr here). Electronic powder dispenser with digital scale. Lots of factory .45ACP and .223. AR180B. S&W M65. Comp-Tac CTACs for my G21 and future G36. Bull barrel and stock for my 10/22. Mag extender for my 870. Brownell mag tube dimple remover for my 870 so I can *use* the extension. Markill titanium "Pocket Rocket" camp stove (uber gadget - it weighs 3 oz.) VEPR-K in .223 Personal trainer and/or a year of training at any of the dojos I used to be able to afford. A bottle of Balvenie Double Wood, Dalwhinnie or Macallan (there's a thread-merge for you). Gift certificates to Sportsmans Warehouse and Cabelas for anything else I've forgotten. And, um, maybe those aforementioned college hotties but only to cook the aforementioned steak. Naked. [naughty] Edited to add: the ability to spell when posting. I used to be good at that....
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:15:54 AM EDT
Well, mine is Wednesday so I am going thru the same thing. im thinking a dpms lower from cmmg so I can piece together another ar to go along with my colt and bushmaster. I know this the complete other side of the coin but maybe a win model 94. I was thinking a Henry golden boy but I have heard good and bad things about them and I really don't know if I need another 22. Ronald
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:17:24 AM EDT
Originally Posted By MadProfessor:
Originally Posted By Max_Power: You need a shotgun.
View Quote
Ditto, maybe a nice [url=www.benelliusa.com]Benelli[/url]
View Quote
I do like the Benelli's and I am looking at one of those as well as a Remington 11-87 Police shotgun.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:18:55 AM EDT
Does she have a hot freind you can request a threesome with? If not, or if she's not that type, theres never such a thing as too many guns :)
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:28:27 AM EDT
Cold cash!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 12:18:05 AM EDT
something Full Auto. Like a Vector Uzi or a tricked out Mac.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 12:20:43 AM EDT
$250-$300 range I would ask for a Canon powershot a70 right now! Got one for me pops, and i fell in love with it. Great digital camera...that way you can take photos of all your guns and show us. :D
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 1:13:27 AM EDT
Like they said in Black Hawk Down (I'm watching it right now [:D]): Ammo, dude, bring ammo.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 1:40:09 AM EDT
An M16! or a Ferrari!
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 1:41:39 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/3/2003 1:42:54 AM EDT by Trog777]
ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 1:48:29 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Trog777: ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo ammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammoammo
View Quote
Couldn't have said it better. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 2:39:52 AM EDT
I'd go shotgun too. I think that's what I'm going to treat myself to for my B-Day, but I have to wait till September [:(]
Top Top