Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/1/2018 3:35:26 PM EDT
Tried to Google it, came up short.

What *exactly* did she say?

My exact, I mean 100% raw, not filtered through the media or spun.

Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 3:37:53 PM EDT
[#1]
muslim brotherhood + planet of the apes = val jarrett
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 3:39:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

That's it.

The left is all super pro-science and evolution but if you point out a human resembles an ancestor they get really really really butthurt.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 3:40:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Has the internet been scrubbed of all "hate speech"? ...
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 3:42:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 3:44:01 PM EDT
[#5]
Roseanne claims she didn't know Jarret was black.

That's because Jarret looks white.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 3:44:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 3:45:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Has the internet been scrubbed of all "hate speech"? ...
View Quote
^ lol, yeah right

only being scrubbed of conservative speech

& to OP... she said something racist about a communist

(its still out there if you search)
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 3:45:53 PM EDT
[#8]
It really doesn't matter what she said.....show was a hit, she supported Trump....Left had to ax the show any way they could.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 3:47:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
That's it.

The left is all super pro-science and evolution but if you point out a human resembles an ancestor they get really really really butthurt.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That's it.

Oh please. She wasn't "pointing out that she resembles an ancestor".
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 3:49:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Well she's not wrong....
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 3:50:18 PM EDT
[#11]
And don't forget, samantha bee called Ivanka Trump a fucking cunt on the air during her show and nothing happens.  Also consider that the script passed through the hands of everyone involved with the show AND the network censors.  Nobody said a word.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 3:52:49 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
It really doesn't matter what she said.....show was a hit, she supported Trump....Left had to ax the show any way they could.
View Quote
I've heard the show really had nothing to do with Trump or middle America, outside of the first episode.

Link Posted: 6/1/2018 4:39:14 PM EDT
[#13]
Muslim brotherhood and Planet of the Apes had a baby=VJ.

Its a comment on her political beliefs and her physical appearance. It wasn't about her being black and insinuating that black people are apes, as Jarret looks about as black as Rachael Dolezal. It is more about the way her face looks in comparison to female characters in the Planet of the Apes movies, who BTW were played by white women.

Roseanne shouldn't have apologized. I myself had absolutely no idea, so I believe Roseanne when she said she didn't know Jarrett was black.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 4:44:44 PM EDT
[#14]
She told Joe Rogan the Ambien/overworked, too much stress story. And that she thought VJ was jewish. Rogan says he believes her.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 4:46:15 PM EDT
[#15]
I'm a turible person, as I found it funny
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 4:46:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote
My ass she's pro Trump. She's being pro Trump for ratings. Clearly your forgetting her history of liberalism or her being an active Green Party member for 4 years. Do you remember her making a mockery of the national anthem while grabbing her fat vag and spitting back in 1990? That swine is no conservative.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 4:49:20 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't now how anyone would think she was black when you google her and get her picture and see that she was born In Iran.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 4:52:27 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Tried to Google it, came up short.

What *exactly* did she say?

My exact, I mean 100% raw, not filtered through the media or spun.

Thanks.
View Quote
Impossible
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 4:52:33 PM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 4:54:32 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
And don't forget, samantha bee called Ivanka Trump a fucking cunt on the air during her show and nothing happens.
View Quote
No, she called her a feckless cunt.

eta Exactly
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 5:00:51 PM EDT
[#21]
OP I was watching outnumbered yesterday and today. The blonde democrat that used to do the DOD briefings in the obummer administration was . She does not want fox saying the word or showing it in print. It was as if the word causes her physical harm. She is hot though.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 5:02:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

My ass she's pro Trump. She's being pro Trump for ratings. Clearly your forgetting her history of liberalism or her being an active Green Party member for 4 years. Do you remember her making a mockery of the national anthem while grabbing her fat vag and spitting back in 1990? That swine is no conservative.
View Quote
This! And I liked the first few years of her earlier show. It's funny to see people here, think she is now some big conservative or libertarian. She's batshit crazy and big SJW.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#23]
Should’ve never apologized. Double down
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 5:07:03 PM EDT
[#24]
Is ape a race?
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 5:29:13 PM EDT
[#25]
Missed opportunity, Roseanne could have doubled down and explained how the left takes people out etc...Tim Allen, etc. All the people on the set who will lose their jobs for vj's feelings etc.
Could have burned vj but nooo.

But who is listening anyway. Another successful smothering of free speech.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 5:36:45 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
You can vote for Trump and not be conservative. How do you think he won?
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 5:36:57 PM EDT
[#27]
"and the rockets red glare....." Grabbed her crotch and spit.
Oh wait we aren't talking about when she actually shit on the national anthem while singing it in the 90s?
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 5:53:43 PM EDT
[#28]
One thing is certain, Roseanne isn't going away.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 6:31:20 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
This guy remembers and knows!
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 6:39:51 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Before Roseanne's tweet a lot of people thought VJ was Iranian.

And seriously she really does look like a monkey. There's nothing racist about saying that even if she were as black as night. White people can look like monkeys too, just look at Ron Perlman.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 6:42:26 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What if I told you not all Trump's supporters are conservatives.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 6:58:25 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Before Roseanne's tweet a lot of people thought VG was Iranian.

And seriously she really does look like a monkey. There's nothing racist about saying that even if she were as black as night. White people can look like monkeys too, just look at Ron Perlman.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Before Roseanne's tweet a lot of people thought VG was Iranian.

I have strep throat, sick as fuck and in pain and this has me fucking laughing out loud in the bathroom. My wife must be wondering WTH....?
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:00:06 PM EDT
[#33]
I like making memes.

Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:01:22 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

eta Exactly
View Quote
And made a joke that Ivanka should put on something sexy and seduce her dad.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:01:59 PM EDT
[#35]
It doesn’t matter.

Disney give her the show so they could make of an example of her when she did something stupid.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:05:22 PM EDT
[#36]
Never knew Iranians were black.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:08:41 PM EDT
[#37]
According to Wiki, her DNA tests show she's more European than African.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:14:22 PM EDT
[#38]
I really didn't know that evil bitch was black not that it fucking matters,evil is evil.
as for her looks I always assumed she had some bad cosmetic surgery,I had never seen a pic of her when she was younger.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:21:49 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
View Quote
The planet of the apes part was uncalled for. She shouldn’t have been fired for it anyway but since we’ve crossed this road but it must be the same for the Samantha Bee’s. Enough scalps to go around and this hyper-overreacting (persecution) will end.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:23:31 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
According to Wiki, her DNA tests show she's more European than African.
View Quote
It's the US, we practice the one drop rule.  Literally too extreme for the NAZI's.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:24:50 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote
The fact that the left says primate jokes are racist towards Blacks shows that THE LEFT IS RACIST. Why wouldn't primate jokes about everyone be the same? Why does the left think primates and blacks have a special connection that is offensive and racist in nature to remark about?

Why is the left so racist?
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:25:34 PM EDT
[#42]
she insulted both the Muslim Brotherhood and Most lower primates.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:26:51 PM EDT
[#43]
They aren’t. And she is American.

Never knew Iranians were black.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:28:47 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
The fact that the left says primate jokes are racist towards Blacks shows that THE LEFT IS RACIST. Why wouldn't primate jokes about everyone be the same? Why does the left think primates and blacks have a special connection that is offensive and racist in nature to remark about?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The didn’t invent this thing. It’s been around a looooooong time.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:29:17 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:42:09 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Muslim brotherhood and Planet of the Apes had a baby=VJ.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJwSLwwi1aXzMh2v4awtwVNEWeBBMULwDQ7jwzXQ5vPprNY6RrWw

Its a comment on her political beliefs and her physical appearance. It wasn't about her being black and insinuating that black people are apes, as Jarret looks about as black as Rachael Dolezal. It is more about the way her face looks in comparison to female characters in the Planet of the Apes movies, who BTW were played by white women.

Roseanne shouldn't have apologized. I myself had absolutely no idea, so I believe Roseanne when she said she didn't know Jarrett was black.
View Quote
Wait, Jarrett is black?
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:43:29 PM EDT
[#47]
There is a thread on this.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 7:44:01 PM EDT
[#48]
Less the religious content that is EXACTLY what Milo got banned from Twitter for, wasn't it?
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

eta Exactly
How the promotion/recommendation of insest, between a father and daughter, is not the headline, vs her calling her a cunt

Maybe highlighting that is too much for people, but that's what it really was and was only reported in the fine print if at all.
Link Posted: 6/1/2018 10:26:17 PM EDT
[#50]
Rosanne sucks, VJ sucks, Michelle obama called ABC and got her fired.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top