Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/19/2010 2:18:13 PM EDT
Hi, first off, I did try and make sure it wasn't/hasn't already been posted and didn't find/see anything so I went ahead and posted this. If it is or was already posted and I missed it, I apologize and ask it then please be deleted.

Anyhow, while at another forum, this was posted. It appears the ADL ) Anti Defamation League, put together this report and used comments made by users at certain forums. AR15 being one of them among many others. It doesn't surprise me they chose to use comments from the forums they did.

Click the link below and see if you or someone you know was quoted?

https://www.adl.org/extremism/Anti-Government-Extremism-Report.pdf
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:19:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Link fail.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Link fail.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:22:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Hi, first off, I did try and make sure it wasn't/hasn't already been posted and didn't find/see anything so I went ahead and posted this. If it is or was already posted and I missed it, I apologize and ask it then please be deleted.

Anyhow, while at another forum, this was posted. It appears the ADL ) Anti Defamation League, put together this report and used comments made by users at certain forums. AR15 being one of them among many others. It doesn't surprise me they chose to use comments from the forums they did.

http://www.adl.org/extremism/Anti-Governmen...t-Extremism-Report.pdf

double link fail
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:23:37 PM EDT
[#4]
It has been posted before, I recognized a few screen names.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:24:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I think I got it fixed. Thanks for letting me know. Try it now please and again, let me know...
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:26:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
It has been posted before, I recognized a few screen names.

I wouldn't be surprised if it has been. The members here are usually on the ball. I went through like 6 pages and didn't see anything. And there's no saying I even looked or searched in the right place? But then to, some may have missed it due to other posts burying it? Anyhow, the link should now work...

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:27:46 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.adl.org/extremism/Anti-Governmen...t-Extremism-Report.pdf

double link fail

Yea, I fixed it. the link in my first post now works. For me anyhow...
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:28:20 PM EDT
[#8]
75 posts in the last 3 years....Activate the Troll acct!!!
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:29:16 PM EDT
[#9]
They can't imagine yet the wrath of American People
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:30:37 PM EDT
[#10]
This was up yesterday, but no harm showing it to those who have not seen it already
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:31:47 PM EDT
[#11]
I searched using "AR15" and it came back negative.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:33:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

ar-15

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:33:09 PM EDT
[#13]
No I wasn't quoted.......... I think out of everyone here.... Me & gene5 are safe.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:34:23 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

ar-15  
Isn't that a "different" web site?

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:35:19 PM EDT
[#15]
Wow, There's a New Hampshire Militia Forum. Fuck Yeah.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#16]
The only comment I have about that nonsense is an admonition to all of you to spell, punctuate and capitalize correctly.
You do indeed look like an illiterate slack jawed yokel when your protest sign is misspelled or worse, your words are quoted in just such a document as the one above.

(Submitted with all respect to those quoted.)
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:39:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
75 posts in the last 3 years....Activate the Troll acct!!!

Sorry, not a troll. I don't have full time access to the internet. If that makes me a troll, so be it. And if I were a troll, I'm pretty sure a troll wouldn't post something informative or apologize if it had already been posted?
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:40:46 PM EDT
[#18]
Shocking how no posts from the left were published, but then again, ADL thinks the left is right

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:42:59 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

ar-15  
Isn't that a "different" web site?

AR-15adviser is actually AR15adviser.  AR-15.com is a different site but I don't know if it's still around.  I recognized the screennames from here on there, especially HiramRanger.

When I typed AR-15.com into my browser I got sent to 1911.com.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:44:43 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Shocking how no posts from the left were published, but then again, ADL thinks the left is right

Yea, I noticed the same thing, But then our media, other then Fox news, that was used quite a bit in this "report", generally does the same thing. Hell, most if not all other then Fox even bothered to report on the NBPP regarding voter fraud. Gee, I wonder why?
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 2:46:44 PM EDT
[#21]
When I typed AR-15.com into my browser I got sent to 1911.com.

Now that's funny.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 3:15:55 PM EDT
[#22]
Cool I'm on page 19
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 3:21:18 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That's what I mean, It seems unless you search using exact words or know exactly where to search, for me anyhow, lol, I can never find anything when I search for it, That or so many things come up it would be futile to try and go through them all, lol
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 3:23:10 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Cool I'm on page 19

Thanks for the laugh. Actually, I think it was the smiley that did it. lol

And I to would be proud to have been quoted without my knowledge or permission.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 3:30:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Thanks This is a Jewish web site and they of all people should know what a government that the people have lost control of can do. I don't get these nuts.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 3:33:42 PM EDT
[#26]
Meh, the only thing I got out of reading that trash was that we don't have enough fruitcakes on this site.

...and it gave me a great list of other places to go look at when Im all arfcommed-out...
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 4:21:00 PM EDT
[#27]
The ADL is watching.  (needs to be a tin foil hat smiley)
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 4:22:25 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 4:43:31 PM EDT
[#29]
HiramRanger is in there laying down the law.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 6:00:41 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

The ADL is watching.  (needs to be a tin foil hat smiley)

Here:

Torqued made it a couple years ago.

All I ask is that you host it to your own Photobucket account.

Link Posted: 7/19/2010 6:17:36 PM EDT
[#31]
There are some serious loons that are quoted there.

Everyone that doesn't agree with the progressive agenda is an "extremist" it seems.   But, conservatives already knew that was the label for us anyway I suppose.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top