BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/10/2005 6:31:06 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 7:31:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 9:00:19 AM EDT
[#2]
I loved my boyfriend's storm, too!  He had a great scope on it.  Unfortunately, he just sold it to get a new AR.  Oh well.  I'll just have to get my own one of these days.
Glad you had fun!
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 5:13:05 PM EDT
[#3]
QS had a Storm for a while and he thought it was about the best thing since sliced bread.  (Of course, he traded it later, but that's the norm for him! )  Anyway, I never got a chance to shoot it, but it looked like fun.  I will admit that I do think that is about one of the ugliest firearms EVER made, but I guess they all can't be pretty, huh?
Link Posted: 1/10/2005 6:11:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Sounds like fun Mona. How do you like that Styer?  I was looking at the M40 a few months ago.
I got off about 300rnds Sunday but not with anything new.  Still fun, but you know.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:37:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 5:16:22 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Great job Mona!  I'm not sure your relationship is to The_Beer_Slayers but my husband knows anything that is His is mine and anything that is mine is mine.  This goes with his guns and his paycheck.

Patty

And people wonder why I'm single after so long.  

And to all you lovely ladies that are down south.  You stink. it's cold, rainy, and snowy up here and I have no where to shoot the really fun toys.

Glad you had fun Mona.
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 6:33:31 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Sounds like fun Mona. How do you like that Styer?  I was looking at the M40 a few months ago.
I got off about 300rnds Sunday but not with anything new.  Still fun, but you know.

Once I figured out the sights on the styer,it was fun to shoot. i hope to be carrying it on my person soon. just got to get a new purse. wating till the next big show. i'm hooked on the coronado leathers purses.

i had a really fun time. we're gettin together with the georgia crew on the 22nd. they are coming here to alabama to shoot at our range.

Mona

You just have all kinds of fun headed your way!  I like CL purses also, have you looked at any that Galco Leather has?  Have fun on the 22nd, I'll be there in spirit.

And Cody dear, don't be a hater!    Besides you have all the women you can handle right here and we love you just for being you.  (Even though you're stingy with your guns.)
Link Posted: 1/11/2005 7:00:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Once I figured out the sights on the styer,it was fun to shoot. i hope to be carrying it on my person soon. just got to get a new purse. wating till the next big show. i'm hooked on the coronado leathers purses.

i had a really fun time. we're gettin together with the georgia crew on the 22nd. they are coming here to alabama to shoot at our range.

Mona

You just have all kinds of fun headed your way!  I like CL purses also, have you looked at any that Galco Leather has?  Have fun on the 22nd, I'll be there in spirit.

And Cody dear, don't be a hater!    Besides you have all the women you can handle right here and we love you just for being you.  (Even though you're stingy with your guns.)

Hun, they are your to shoot anytime I'm in KY.  which will probably be this summer/fall.  How far from Elliott county are you?  I'm gonna bring my grandma down to see her aunt one last time before she(aunt) passes.  Plus I want to see about hunting the family land.  And a bunch of other things I need to do down there for personal research.

I'm never stingy, just poorly located.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top