Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2002 11:39:10 AM EDT
....for the illusive but famous, Dallas hoochie mama. We started by discussing startegy and putting on our scent(cologne) to attract game. Then off to range(Happy Hour) to zero in our weapons. I was hitting pretty good with the range officer(waitress) grouping sub MOA, so I figure I save my ammo(pick up lines and flirtatious behaviour) for the hunting grounds. Well we never made it out of the range as some game came in around 8PM. The rest of the hunting party started stalking the prey as I laid back, ranged and spotted for the group. We went from one game to the other as we set up decoys(played pool) to attract more prey. A herd of doe's pranced by and I spotted what seemed to be the gimp of the herd and thought it would be easy prey. Well come to find out she had young bucks and doe's of her own. 3 of em to be exact. The buck seemed to be a 3 pointer(3 yr old) So the scent of this doe was not very enticing to me and I decided to wander off. But by that time it was too late to find another game. The range closed. I think I will go back for the range officer though, she was kinda cute. Maybe I can hit the bullseye next time and bag me a [i]dear[/i] [:D]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#1]
LT...................you have too much free time on your hands man!!!!!!!

Don't worry though..............people like us are more numerous than you may think.

What is it about the 30 something single male animal........in the prime of his life........ready to attract a mate(s)....trying to eek out a living in a world of losers...................and he just can't seem to find what he is looking for?

Let me know when you figure it out okay?

Luck  
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 11:58:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
....for the illusive but famous, Dallas hoochie mama. We started by discussing startegy and putting on our scent(cologne) to attract game. Then off to range(Happy Hour) to zero in our weapons. I was hitting pretty good with the range officer(waitress) grouping sub MOA, so I figure I save my ammo(pick up lines and flirtatious behaviour) for the hunting grounds. Well we never made it out of the range as some game came in around 8PM. The rest of the hunting party started stalking the prey as I laid back, ranged and spotted for the group. We went from one game to the other as we set up decoys(played pool) to attract more prey. A herd of doe's pranced by and I spotted what seemed to be the gimp of the herd and thought it would be easy prey. Well come to find out she had young bucks and doe's of her own. 3 of em to be exact. The buck seemed to be a 3 pointer(3 yr old) So the scent of this doe was not very enticing to me and I decided to wander off. But by that time it was too late to find another game. The range closed. I think I will go back for the range officer though, she was kinda cute. Maybe I can hit the bullseye next time and bag me a [i]dear[/i] [:D]
View Quote

With a post like that you are obviously gay and will never get laid. Try the Villiage station, its more your league.
GG
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 12:28:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Gun Guru:
With a post like that you are obviously gay and will never get laid. Try the Villiage station, its more your league.
GG
View Quote

GAY!!! I may be from San Francisco, but I'm not f'king gay!!! [:(!][frag]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 12:39:01 PM EDT
[#4]
For real, Where do you go?
GG
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 1:08:32 PM EDT
[#5]
We were gonna go bar hopping in lower Greenville, but ended up staying at Humperdinks happy hour till close.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:24:34 PM EDT
[#6]
LT,like the little Madness skank.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:30:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Good thing your Email didn't crap out and miss the whole hunting trip.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:33:41 PM EDT
[#8]
You might have a wee bit more luck if you were packing more than a single shot snubby. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 8:59:52 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
You might have a wee bit more luck if you were packing more than a single shot snubby. [:D]
View Quote

That was low (but. small) blow; It's gonna leave a mark.
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 9:10:17 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Don't worry though..............people like us are more numerous than you may think.

What is it about the 30 something single male animal........in the prime of his life........ready to attract a mate(s)....trying to eek out a living in a world of losers...................and he just can't seem to find what he is looking for?
View Quote

Your first paragraph answered your second:
[url]http://stacks.msnbc.com/news/669526.asp?cp1=1[/url]

It's just demographics.  There was a "baby boom" and then a "baby bust".  Mid-30's men are in the worst position for finding a mate because they've pretty much all been taken by the boomers.

Help is at hand, though!
[url]http://www.khersonrose.com/[/url]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 10:07:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah but its like a Timex. Takes a lickin but keep on tickin. [:D]
Link Posted: 1/19/2002 11:17:36 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 1/20/2002 6:49:59 AM EDT
[#13]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top