Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/30/2005 9:44:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/30/2005 9:45:57 PM EDT by motown_steve]
Just bought a car tonight. It's a 2004 Nissan 350Z. I took my dad out in it for a while this evening and he asked me all about the deal that I made on it. I think I got a good price for the car, and I talked them down on the interest rate a little, but according to my dad I'm still got a way higher intrest rate than I should have gotten. I also took the extended 72 month/100,000 mile warranty which brought the monthly payments up quite a bit.

Oh well. I've been thinking about getting one of these for a while. I got the car that I wanted and the payments are not going to put me in the poor house. I guess I'll just tell myself that I'm doing my patriotic duty by pumping money into the economy.

Maybe it'll help me attract a few lewd women. (j/k)
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:45:37 PM EDT

Originally Posted By motown_steve:
Just bought a car tonight. It's a 2004 Nissan 350Z. I took my dad out in it for a while this evening and he asked me all about the deal that I made on it. I think I got a good price for the car, and I talked them down on the interest rate a little, but according to my dad I'm still got a way higher intrest rate than I should have gotten. I also took the extended 72 month/100,000 mile warranty which brought the monthly payments up quite a bit.

Oh well. I've been thinking about getting one of these for a while. I got the car that I wanted and the payments are not going to put me in the poor house. I guess I'll just tell myself that I'm doing my patriotic duty by pumping money into the economy.

www.350zforum.com/
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:49:04 PM EDT
You'll get chicks with that car.

What's the best way to improve a Z Car? Stick a Chevy V8 crate motor in it. Vroom, vroom! Note: not advisable on newer Z cars, but a blast on the older ones.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:49:57 PM EDT
Northstar v-8 and tranny in a Fiero works good also for a go fast toy.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:56:04 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Dusty_C:

I understand the part about the engine, but how does having a transgendered person in your car make it go faster?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:57:22 PM EDT

I understand the part about the engine, but how does having a transgendered person in your car make it go faster?

it's a pursuit thing, If you have a tranny chasing you, I swear to god you'll run faster than without one.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:59:52 PM EDT

it's a pursuit thing, If you have a tranny chasing you, I swear to god you'll run faster than without one.

That didn't workout quite right for Matthew on Nip/Tuck this week.
Top Top