Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 10/4/2005 5:16:15 PM EDT
We had a Primary Election to see who we can get as a rep here. Jim Gilchrist (the man who started the Minutemen for the Mexican Border) is running ... Lets hope he wins it... I will keep you posted.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:36:32 PM EDT
Only in a couple of districts, for the most part we are waiting for next month. The Gilchrist race is the biggest thing to happen in one of these little district races in a long long time. Lots of hate and discontent in the GOP because Tancredo endorsed Gilchrist who is an Independent over the Republicans.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 5:44:44 PM EDT
Hey Pa... How've you been??

I think Gilchrist is gonna take it because people here see that it is a ONE item vote so they dont care... the only people that are gonna mobilize are the Pro-Gilchrist crowd. Campbell really screwed up when he was for free education for the illegals.

We NEED someone with balls to say enough is enough.
Link Posted: 10/4/2005 6:24:31 PM EDT
Enough is ENOUGH!!!! Ay yah go.

I'm in pretty good shape for the shape I'm in. As a matter of fact my cholesterol is good, and it hasn't been right since I was down at my fighting weight (so to speak).

Not going to make it to the shoot. Working 6 hour shifts for the Rat, and 8-10 hour shifts for Knotts on the weekends in October. Then I sleep most of the day Monday. My oldest son will be in town for a Wedding on the 16th and we are making a run out to the desert to shoot on the 18th.

Got some M-1 reloads loaded up. Expect we'll expend those and I'll start over.

I sure hope Gilchrist makes it in. At a minimum he'll keep the heat on. What
Top Top