Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2009 12:01:40 PM EDT
Somehow I managed to download a virus yesterday and now my PC is all crazied out.  I ran Windows Defender (Vista), Ad-aware, and Spy-Bot first, and still had popups.  I ran McAfee and the popups are all gone, but now when I go to Gunbroker, when I click on the SEARCH button it immediately goes to the "no connection" screen.  I can type in the search in the address bar and that works, so I know there's something in the PC That is screwin with me.  Signing in to GB doesnt happen either, so it's something with the buttons.   Ebay works fine, gun sites work fine, Facebook is hit or miss.   Malwarebytes is running as we speak, but so far nothing.   If I have to format, so be it, but I'd rather not, naturally.  

Any thoughts?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top