Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/1/2003 2:38:07 PM EST
I'm on my PC right now because my WebTV won't work on this site anymore... Last night I had a helluva time trying to post/reply with it... I managed to post a single reply in a thread, then got logged off... Couldn't read my IM's even when it did let me log on that one time... Tried several times to log-in again, with no success... Finally gave up and went to bed... I'm not aware of any ability to delete cookies with a webtv unit... This problem may be relatively unknown due to the fact that the folks having the trouble may not be able to post them here.... Also, I was looking for info regarding membership info and didn't see a "membership" forum... Where can I find this info to join ??? (Maybe I'm just blind in one eye and can't see out the other)[:D]
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 3:46:10 PM EST
I too suffer from this malady, I have been working with the WebTV help desk to solve the problem. It is definitely a problem with WebTV and not AR15.com. I'll post their solution, if there is one. I know, I should just buy a pc, but everytime I scrape the cash together, some firearm related purchase depletes the fund. Go figure.
Link Posted: 1/1/2003 3:52:47 PM EST
Art, you on a PC that is good, maybe some day you will get rid of the web TV. [:D]
Top Top