Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/24/2004 6:27:19 AM EDT
Is it just me or have most of the chicks on the weather channel been getting knocked up over the past couple of years?

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:31:13 AM EDT
[#1]
I am sorry.  I really should be more careful.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:04:08 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am sorry.  I really should be more careful.

geez dude...
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:05:33 AM EDT
[#3]
That FOX weather babe is pretty hot.  It's just a matter of time for her too....
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:07:06 AM EDT
[#4]
It's not just you. That's one of the topics of conversation on a daily basis at work (we keep TWC on at work).

Everytime they get a new girl we joke about starting a pool to see how long until she's pregnant.

All I can say is those producers must have huge child support bills.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:09:49 AM EDT
[#5]
LOL I've noticed it too. Weather chicks have a lot of time to procreate, do they not?

ETA: To the point that when there's a Weather Channel chick on there doing her thing my wife and I say to each other "Shouldn't she be pregnant?"
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:36:16 AM EDT
[#6]
It's a little known fact that there is an established link between female fertility and weather prognositication abilities.  They can predict monthly weather trends based on the severity of their menstrual flow.  I wouldn't be surprised if the accuracy of their forecasts decline now that they're pregnant.

Kind of like how you can predict earthquakes by the number of missing cats in the classified ads.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:42:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Jeepster:
There is probably more than just a grain of truth to your post.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 8:48:01 AM EDT
[#8]
Kristina has not been knocked up yet, Jennifer lopez is on her second, scary that I know this.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:19:07 PM EDT
[#9]
My wife and I have noticed the same thing.  

My wife thinks someone is putting fertility pills in the water cooler....

I, however, think the blame lies in Mark Mancusos lap.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:28:19 PM EDT
[#10]
LOL I mentioned the same thing to my wife 5-6 years ago. They are always knocked up.

I don't really mind. I'm sure they are damned uncomfortable under all the hot lights and standing alot.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:31:24 PM EDT
[#11]
I bet Stephanie Abrams is next.  I wouldnt blame someone anyhow.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:35:41 PM EDT
[#12]
It's just one big orgy behind the scenes at The Weather Channel!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:37:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Screendoor, hurricane
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:46:20 PM EDT
[#14]
We thought the same thing at my house!!!  Man it's been a long time since i saw a none of the chicks on there pregnant!
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 7:51:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Is it just me or have most of the chicks on the weather channel been getting knocked up over the past couple of years?

Yes, and I have THOROUGHLY enjoyed watchin' them sexy lil' preggies!

Mmmmmm....preggies.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top