Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2014 1:56:59 PM EDT
Thought you guys might get a kick out of this!

California State Senator Kevin de Leon made an absolute fool of himself recently while he was promoting his new gun control bill, SB 808. SB 808 would require anyone building a firearm at home (with an 80% receiver, for example) to jump through a bunch of hoops and register a serial number for it. The link below is to a short, humorous video that I put together to highlight the utter idiocy that came out of his mouth when he tried to explain why these "ghost guns" are so dangerous.

Watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJmFEv6BHM0

http://oi40.tinypic.com/1z35qhc.jpg
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 2:01:04 PM EDT
What a tard
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 3:06:19 PM EDT
But his supporters and target (no pun intended) audience will eat it up, re-tweet it, and take is as Gospel.
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 3:07:30 PM EDT
What a douche
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 4:00:15 PM EDT
Aghhh liberals make my sides hurt.. What more can they ban?!?!
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 4:11:44 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 4:32:07 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/19/2014 4:32:49 PM EDT by williewvr]
30 in 1/2 a second. That's 60 Rounds  a sec. Or 3600 rounds a minute. Didn't look like a mini gun to me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2014 6:16:04 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By safe1:
Without a press to hold politicians accountable, they get to set the narrative.  Sadly, the left is winning and ignorance flourishes, and it extends beyond  ignorance about the 2nd amendment.
View Quote

Yup.

Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:44:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/21/2014 7:45:57 AM EDT by StogerMan]
These are the people that bring your kids Common Core studies in school. No wonder our kids are not getting educated.    Remember the congressman that feared additional US troops would cause an island to sink ?
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 5:05:41 PM EDT
Thirty caliber clips are so small and cute.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 7:05:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By StogerMan:
These are the people that bring your kids Common Core studies in school. No wonder our kids are not getting educated.    Remember the congressman that feared additional US troops would cause an island to sink ?
View Quote

He said it would cause the island to tip over first before sinking.
Link Posted: 1/21/2014 9:28:59 PM EDT
Why is he holding a machnegun (note the third pin)?  Those are already banned in Kalifornia.  What's his point?
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 7:25:41 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/24/2014 12:23:45 PM EDT
Originally Posted By safe1:
Without a press to hold politicians accountable, they get to set the narrative.  Sadly, the left is winning and ignorance flourishes, and it extends beyond  ignorance about the 2nd amendment.
View Quote

THIS.

These fools are never held to any kind of standard or publicly called out on their blatant lies. Even if you gave them the benefit of the doubt, why doesn't an "expert" clue them in on just how uninformed they are and why doesn't his boss [Mister "Shoot through the door with your shotgun"] hold him accountable and make him publicly correct his mistakes. THIS is what's wrong with our government. We have an entire federal law enforcement agency (BATF-E) dedicated to, among other things, FIREARMS!!! Would they be the first people that morons like this should be asking to fact check their "presentations" before going public and making fools of themselves.

And yes, sadly, there are enough stupid people (at a minimum, the 51% that voted for Obama twice) that will chew this up, swallow it, and pass it for the next shiteater to gobble up. I love this country... but I hate the majority of people in it.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 10:03:58 AM EDT
Check out this "ghost gun".
Ironic?

Link Posted: 1/27/2014 4:40:22 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Texan38117:
Aghhh liberals make my sides hurt.. What more can they ban?!?!
View Quote

**** THEMSELVES *****

Top Top